2017 Wish Lists

Winslow Leach

If I get a ticket, I will go into depth....

Fri - Radiohead (Pyramid)

Saturday - Justice (West Holts)

Sunday - The Flaming Lips (John Peel)

Diana Ross legend

Kendrick to sub Radiohead or the Sunday headliner 

Iggy pop to play 3rd Down on Friday

Eric Prydz - Saturday Arcadia headliner

Whoever subs Ed Sheeran to be an act I don't like. I dont want another "Beck before Coldplay crowd incident"

Future isIands and King Gizzard back.

A geniune surprise on announcement day. Like Burt Bach was.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if they will give Future Islands a slot on the Pyramid next time, or just knock them up on the Other Stage a bit. They will be one of my must see's if they're playing. A big highlight of 2015.

14 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

I've got them down as Park headliners atm.

I would prefer them to do an earlier slot, preferably in the sun. On the Sunday in 2015 I went from hungover and dying to on top of the world after seeing Lionel then Future Islands. I would prefer not to end my night on it though. 

15 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

I would prefer them to do an earlier slot, preferably in the sun. On the Sunday in 2015 I went from hungover and dying to on top of the world after seeing Lionel then Future Islands. I would prefer not to end my night on it though. 

Like Will I was thinking Park or JP headliners for them but I think them getting an afternoon slot on the Pyramid could be great fun, they were one of my highlights last year too so would be nice to see them back. 

I like @FuzzyDunlop level of commitment 

Friday; Radiohead (Pyramid) 

Saturday; The Avalanches (The Park) 

Sunday; Justice (West Holts) 

Across the weekend; Frank Ocean, Aphex Twin, Four Tet (live), Future Islands, Nils Frahm, Run The Jewels, Death Grips, Jungle. 

Electronica; Motor City Drum Ensemble, Denis Sulta, Ricardo Villaobos, Jackmaster, George FitzGerald, Black Coffee, Joris Voorn. 

A ticket, tickets for my friends, and sunshine.

Radiohead, Biffy Clyro, Queens of the Stone Age, Bon Iver, Placebo, Chvrches, Phoenix, London Grammar, Justice, Vampire Weekend, Haim, Wild Beasts, Grizzly Bear

Edited by 01seb

18 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

They probably are more of a JP band; I just felt Park headliners was a good fit size-wise.

I also could see the suggestion of an afternoon Pyramid slot coming to fruition.

Definitely put Future Islands on the pyramid I reckon. Even those who don't know any of the songs can marvel at the dancing.

I have absolutely no idea where they'd go but I'm adding Dropkick Murphys to my wish list.  Maybe Avalon? 

And @Padgey- great shout for Erasure.  That would be a cracking set.

Prizes to anyone who can piece togther my wishlists and come up with any kind of coherent picture of my musical tastes.  Because I bloody can't.

Edited by Quark

3 hours ago, Quark said:

I have absolutely no idea where they'd go but I'm adding Dropkick Murphys to my wish list.  Maybe Avalon? 

And @Padgey- great shout for Erasure.  That would be a cracking set.

Prizes to anyone who can piece togther my wishlists and come up with any kind of coherent picture of my musical tastes.  Because I bloody can't.

Best concert this year at Hellfest 2016 (insane)

1 hour ago, Tremousse said:

Best concert this year at Hellfest 2016 (insane)

I know you mean the Murphys, but I now have a wonderful image of Erasure going onstage at Hellfest :rofl:

How do you reckon DM would go at Glastonbury based on that? Never seen them live...

3 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Not sure if you're joking or not mate. If not, it might be best you sit down for this....

Jesus christ! I wasn't joking, and because of the time I posted it I can't even blame booze for that one. I was genuinely meant to say Diana Ross but for some reason got it mixed up. I'm going to change that immediately before anyone else notices...

Oh shit, it's too late to edit it. The damage is done.

Edited by BlackHole2006

3 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Jesus christ! I wasn't joking, and because of the time I posted it I can't even blame booze for that one. I was genuinely meant to say Diana Ross but for some reason got it mixed up. I'm going to change that immediately before anyone else notices...

Oh shit, it's too late to edit it. The damage is done.

I'll keep shtum, don't worry :)

Back on topic:

Teenage Fanclub

Avalanches

Anderson Paak

Frank Ocean

Michael Head & the Red Elastic Band

Lorde

The National

Janelle

Radiohead

Kendrick