new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

3 hours ago, Lesley2337 said:

Thanks! 

They just look like the best mix of space and luxury for the small price you can pay these days for a trailer tent. 

And stick it in the garage after and perfect for the next year! 

Only thing to be careful about is making sure that the canvas/nylon top has dried well before you stow it away.

Hi. I’m Alyssa from Henderson, Kentucky United States of America and I’m thirty eight years old and I’m not thirty nine yet until next month of November. My mom and I would love to take an international trip to Pilton, England in the summertime. And I think Glastonbury Festival is a great music festival in England.

1 hour ago, headoverfeet2021 said:

Hi. I’m Alyssa from Henderson, Kentucky United States of America and I’m thirty eight years old and I’m not thirty nine yet until next month of November. My mom and I would love to take an international trip to Pilton, England in the summertime. And I think Glastonbury Festival is a great music festival in England.

Welcome, hope you get to make that trip 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/16/2022 at 10:00 PM, Hogshead said:

Not new but 'missing' since 2014. Finally got tickets again in 2019. Then pandemic hit. Thanks to the rollover I still have chance to get back to the hallowed ground. Looking forward to one hell of a return party 😃

Great to see you back 😛

Hi all, been a lurker on the forums from my very first Glastonbury in 2009. In fact the forum helped me secure tickets for the 2009 festival, and I’ve been lucky enough to get tickets for every festival since then, including this year. Anyway I thought I would finally join the community and hopefully help others secure tickets for this year’s festival. 

15 minutes ago, Enda Krabappel said:

Hi all, been a lurker on the forums from my very first Glastonbury in 2009. In fact the forum helped me secure tickets for the 2009 festival, and I’ve been lucky enough to get tickets for every festival since then, including this year. Anyway I thought I would finally join the community and hopefully help others secure tickets for this year’s festival. 

Welcome aboard 🙂 as you already know it all picks up from here 🙂 

On 1/20/2022 at 6:54 PM, Enda Krabappel said:

Welcome, hope some of you luck in getting tickets rubs off here! 

On 1/26/2022 at 11:42 AM, GeezLouise said:

Very long time lurker, first time poster. First Glastonbury was the Jay-Z year when we secured tickets in the resale.  Been nearly every year since. Still got my fingers crossed for Tay this year. Can't wait to speculate wildly with y'all

Welcome! Poster drop is imminent 😉

Mark from Skye. Not new with Efestivals, my old email got hacked so I binned it and started again. First Glastonbury 1990 and been lucky not to have missed one yet. One of the original Glasto Chat crew. Electronic music head, if you want to find me you'll find me in the Glade. Next favourite festival Bearded Theory and the Megadog Magical Sounds tent. 52 and I can outdance most. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/23/2022 at 11:18 AM, LCDs Cowbell said:

Hi 👋

Didn't let myself even think about Glastonbury in case it was cancelled again, but it is looking good now so here I am!!

See you all in June! 🎉

Excellent username! Welcome to you. 

Also, @Fla5hyboy @GeezLouise @Enda Krabappel

On 2/4/2022 at 1:48 AM, Fla5hyboy said:

Mark from Skye. Not new with Efestivals, my old email got hacked so I binned it and started again. First Glastonbury 1990 and been lucky not to have missed one yet. One of the original Glasto Chat crew. Electronic music head, if you want to find me you'll find me in the Glade. Next favourite festival Bearded Theory and the Megadog Magical Sounds tent. 52 and I can outdance most. 

Welcome, My ancestors come from Skye and still got relatives up there !  

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Let Me Entertain You said:

Hi all, long time lurker here, multiple Glasto and Leeds festival-goer. Not going in 2022, but hoping to go again at some point in the not so distant future.

hi there,  welcome:) 

Starting to live on this forum, should probably say hi 🙂

Been going on the (nearly) annual pilgrimage since 2014 💗

Enjoy quiet walks on the beach, wild speculation about lineups and even wilder speculation about the weather

You'll catch me in tears whilst Phoebe headlines The Park this year 🤞 - BRING IT ON

I thought it a great time to start getting involved in the community here. I have so many questions, most are answered by the threads but being my first year with a camper I'd like to chat with all of you lovely lot. Background:

2022 will be my 4th Glasto

First year in a campervan

2nd Glasto with my wife

2nd Glasto travelling from Korea specifically for it!

2022 will be my 3rd sunny Glasto 😉

Nice to meet you all. How exciting is this?? For those of you without tickets, I wish you the best of luck in the re-sales!

Peace and Love

x

• Upvote 4