Next Announcement thread

Matt42

4 hours ago, jparx said:

I wonder if it's at all possible that Shangri-La and Glade will be revealed on the big poster, and that we might get said poster this week...:ph34r:

Just finding the length of time from the last announcement a bit odd. 

And yes, I know, #therearenopatterns and #httt

Nah Emily said "a couple of weeks" on Instagram last week.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Nah Emily said "a couple of weeks" on Instagram last week.

Just like she said three British bands were headlining? :P I wouldn't take Emily's vague comments as a hard or fast rule. Sure, we probably won't get it this week, but I wouldn't rule it out because Emily said a 'couple' of weeks on Instagram. 

13 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Seeing as we've been expecting Glade and/or Shangri La for a while and have been given Toad Hall and the Spoken Words stage, I expect we'll get the welfare tent or sound desk engineers line up today.

maybe the line up of DJ's or acoustic acts playing in one of the bars? :lol:

12 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

The Glade have just changed their FB picture to what appears to be a newly designed theme, I'd imagine something is on the horizon 

Wont be today then. These kind of redesigns updated on a different day are put up to keep interest up. Ill go for Thursday / Friday....

Not that Im hoping someone from the glade reads this and thinks "this will show him" and they release.....

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

13 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

not an official announcement, so makes little difference.

I genuinely don't understand why a poster coming direct from the area - with times and everything - is somehow 'not official' simply because it doesn't appear on the main site.

Seems totally official to me, just not widely publicised.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

OK….I'll say it: a clear pattern has emerged. A cursory look at The Thingy™ shows that (excluding bank holidays) the first annoucement of the week since the first poster has gone Tues, Tues, Weds, Weds, Tues. We are in a the classic 'Double-Tues-Double-Weds' (DTDW) cycle. It will be today, it's just a case of what time.

1 minute ago, big__phil said:

OK….I'll say it: a clear pattern has emerged. A cursory look at The Thingy™ shows that (excluding bank holidays) the first annoucement of the week since the first poster has gone Tues, Tues, Weds, Weds, Tues. We are in a the classic 'Double-Tues-Double-Weds' (DTDW) cycle. It will be today, it's just a case of what time.

These patterns are all so ridiculous they're magnificent.

7 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Loving your work Phil. Fingers crossed! :)

7 minutes ago, big__phil said:

I'm just in awe...:D

All aboard the announcement train :locomotive:

10 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Loving this! But wasn't there one on a Sunday?

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I genuinely don't understand why a poster coming direct from the area - with times and everything - is somehow 'not official' simply because it doesn't appear on the main site.

Seems totally official to me, just not widely publicised.

i didn't say the poster wasn't official. i said it wasn't an official announcement, ie. an announcement from the official Glastonbury account/website. if we're going to start including every little area/stage/venue that independently announces its lineup or plans, then it'll just be a complete clusterfuck.