Adele sub headliner?

Mark Pooler

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Which is what is being touted as happening with BMTH and Disclosure (although I don't think it is the case, unfortunately)

It does make the most sense, so hopefully it happens. There seems to have been a lot of nonsensical things this year in terms of bookings, so lets hope they follow logic with this. 

57 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

FUCK SAKE DISCLOSURE HAVEN'T SAID IT'S THEIR BIGGEST SHOW TO DATE AND EVEN IF THEY HAD SAID THAT SUBBING GLASTONBURY ISN'T BIGGER THAN HEADLINING READING AND LEEDS.

but Glastonbury is before Reading and Leeds, so TO DATE, it will be their biggest show...

just kidding of course - they obviously meant that the setup/stage show is the biggest they've ever had

17 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

FUCK SAKE DISCLOSURE HAVEN'T SAID IT'S THEIR BIGGEST SHOW TO DATE AND EVEN IF THEY HAD SAID THAT SUBBING GLASTONBURY ISN'T BIGGER THAN HEADLINING READING AND LEEDS.

Reading = 90,000 capacity (over the whole site)

Glastonbury Pyramid Stage Only = 80,0000+

Glastonbury = Biggest show ;)

Edited by Justiceforcedave

4 minutes ago, Zardoz67 said:

I have always assumed that the Bowie tribute will sub Adele; if they are talking to Bowie's touring band (as Emily E said on 6Music last week) and guest artistes would there be a better way of getting the crowd warmed up?

That's dangerously close to sounding the Supergroup Klaxon.

On 31/03/2016 at 9:53 PM, Will-2609 said:

Will, you are the FRIEND GROUPS FUCK YOU WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO MAKE FRIENDS FUCK YOU guy and I claim my £10.