Weather 2016

Keithy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been living the ups and downs of this thread avidly for the past couple of weeks. Now about to set off and am just happy to be going to the greatest place on earth, whatever the weather turns out to be. See you all on the farm!

This has been the most intense pre-festival weather build up I've had.

I really need to learn to ignore this thread until the day before the festival in future.

It's looking great now and we're all going to have the time of our lives.  Hope everyone has a safe journey and their best Glastonbury weekend yet.  See you all at the Other Stage at 9.45pm Sunday, yeah?

Edited by RyanS

Signing off for another year. Site looking glorious in the afternoon sun on the webcam.

Now I'm going back to not trusting weather forecasts for more than three days until next June.

I'm sticking with my forecast of a few showers, but no more than showers and there should be some sun as well. Certainly no mudbath.

Have a great one, everyone

1 minute ago, jparx said:

I'm done at 4:30. Get home ASAP, get changed, demolish some hastily prepared dinner and get to the train station for 6. Gonna be a knackering 24 hours!

24 hours? That's optimistic. It's going to be a knackering 5 days! 

I have 21 mins to go now, not that I am counting.

Last few things need packing up pre-voyage tomorrow morning. Will be picked up this evening in the van and then we go at 5:30 tomorrow from London, aiming to be at the disabled car park for about 9. Fuck fighting in the mud for the early rush!

Thanks for the fun in the weather thread again guys. Hope you all have an excellent time and see those of you that make it at the meet tomorrow.

Much love, enjoy Glastonbury, and I expect each of you to have at least 1 cider in memory of the poor guy that died in Green Fields.