Weather 2016

Keithy

Just finished work but still got to hang around as my waterproof jacket hasn't been delivered yet. Then I'm off to watch the American idiot rock opera thing with the lady, a night in a hotel, then off to Brighton to see my Glastonbury family and then finally off to frolick in my favourite field!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sophlamb said:

24 hours? That's optimistic. It's going to be a knackering 5 days! 

I find 4 hour train journeys and getting up at 5am far more knackering than 5 days of alcohol and recreational activities :P

Yep, it's been a rollercoaster alright. Have fun everyone, and if the mud's sticky and you see a woman struggling to push her husband in his wheelchair it probably me, so please feel free stop by and help a sister out for a few seconds! :-)

Work finishes at 4.30 for me. Then I will be heading straight home and trying to get to sleep as soon as I possibly can as I'm on the 4am boat from the Isle of Wight tomorrow.

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread. It's been real and it's been fun - but it wasn't all real fun.

Have a great Glastonbury you beautiful people.

8 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

....and I still cant decide whether to take walking boots or wellies. I'm paralysed by indecision.

Take both. I am. You might only be in wellies for the first day, but if those walking boots get knackered up early doors you're on a misery run. Look after those feets! 

More good news

Latest update (2pm, Tuesday 21 June): Fears of thunderstorms and torrential downpours earlier this week seem to have subsided. There is still a risk of the odd shower, but the weather is currently expected to stay bright and dry throughout the festival. Conditions will be muggy, so packing lightweight layers and plenty of wet wipes might be sensible. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/glastonbury-weather-2016-latest-forecast-pilton-somerset-weekend-festival-rain-sun-cloud-a7091216.html

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

More good news

Latest update (2pm, Tuesday 21 June): Fears of thunderstorms and torrential downpours earlier this week seem to have subsided. There is still a risk of the odd shower, but the weather is currently expected to stay bright and dry throughout the festival. Conditions will be muggy, so packing lightweight layers and plenty of wet wipes might be sensible. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/glastonbury-weather-2016-latest-forecast-pilton-somerset-weekend-festival-rain-sun-cloud-a7091216.html

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31375-1417182486-15.gif