• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

Why would you even?:huh: :unsure:

I waned to try something different, at the time I thought it was a good idea. Pffft lesson learned

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

That sounds nice. How many apples and how much sugar did you use? I'd hate to waste a bottle of JD! 

I make cherry bakewell every year and I love it. Can be drank straight or with lemonade. It is lethal! 

http://boozedandinfused.com/2012/01/18/apple-pie-bourbon/

Used this recipe, but I left it for about seven weeks. Fantastic website, their blueberry and orange gin is a treat too. 

5 hours ago, Waapster said:

Year before last I chopped up 3 Mars bars, put them in a litre of Vodka and put it in the dishwasher. It needed a good shake after to mix it. Came out like a very strong Baileys. Doesn't have to be drunk cold so worked over the festival weekend.

I was wondering if mars bar voddy would work warm, ta!  I've only ever had it freezing cold.

9 hours ago, dooke10 said:

Yes it was with Vodka, melted in a bain-marie and added the vodka slowly so it mixed. I watched a few youtube videos for tips.

Am so going to try that and not waiting for the festival, this thread is mental, how have i not known about the different varieties before!

wow so mars bars , bacon .....we just do simples ....so far ive got 2 demis of sloe and blackberry 2013 vintage one of which will be going to glasto

tomo i think well buy a missmatch of fruits [soft.ie blackberry .raspberry ect.] and bag a 10 gallon on the go lol

4 demis of strawberry 2015 vintage 2 of which will make it and then we make a whole lot of turbo juice all different flavors of which all except that that blows up will make it to glasto .

the misses also likes to do lots of vodka flavoured stuff ...jelly babys,strawberry laces, lemon things ,chocolate alsorts .....at mo we have a lovely looking bottle of fresh strawberry vodka 2014 vintage ..

plus goodold cider lol

My girlfriend is Finnish and one of last year's vodka infusions was Turkish pepper sweets, a "treat" in Finland apparently, which taste like salty liquorice. So disgusting we dubbed it "Black Death". Some people actually liked it, but it made an early end to Thursday afternoon's festivities for most

19 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

My girlfriend is Finnish and one of last year's vodka infusions was Turkish pepper sweets, a "treat" in Finland apparently, which taste like salty liquorice. So disgusting we dubbed it "Black Death". Some people actually liked it, but it made an early end to Thursday afternoon's festivities for most

It was horrible, if he ever offers you some politely decline

3 hours ago, SPTFRE said:

Although that makes me think - turkish delight vodka could be pretty good.