Festival Problems

Alban

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make my beer cold. Not lager cold, but ale cold - so kind of cellar temperature, please. Essentially I want a beer cellar under my tent, but accessible by me from any area of the festival. A tunnel system with badgers to move things around (while keeping it all pleasingly cool) would be quite apt 

so this fucker comes on this website, passive aggressively demands we cough up our ideas - which we do without complaint - then the lowlife doesnt even come back and say thank you? What breathtaking arrogance.

I'm sick and tired of people draining me of my good ideas. Sucking on me like I'm a tit that dispenses beer.

Sick of it.

You could design a cardboard tent / shelter with a plastic coating similar to this one (which has already been invented).

05.07_ITP_20.jpg

Only yours would have a built in ground sheet of plastic coated cardboard to make it completely watertight. It would also be bigger than the one shown which would allow for two people and all their kit. On top of that there would be the kudos of having invented an appopriate cardboard festival tent which if discarded could far more easily be recycled than a normal tent. Fuck me you could be the next James Dyson. You could sell it to governments for their disaster / refugee type thingies in hot countries abroad. Mind you they'd be no getting away from it that you stole my idea and pretended that it was your own. You'd leave me behind for dust wouldn't you Alban?  Well, I hope your ears drop off you bastard and that you have to fashion yourself some plastic coated cardboard new ones. Preferably very large in size.

Dear Alban,

I'm confused. You say you are a third year design student, but I thought you were already a Doctor. My problem is getting your fucking song out of my head. But, I guess, It's My Life.

May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman

Mardy

The festivals train service takes far too long to get from SE corner to pylon field, and the service being cut down to one an hour after 12 midnight is a serious inconvenience when you have conception of time, or gravity, or anything really other than utter euphoria 

If you can help, it would be much appreciated 

Alban - my other half is a product designer so I plan on attempting to be helpful. 

Good Lord don't encourage them!

Have you any idea how many students there are studying things that could be linked to festivals compared to how few festival message boards there are that are easy to plumb for research? Drop in a thread... check back in a few days after the keen regurgitate the same stuff they've regurgitated on twenty other nigh on identical student research threads that the author could have found with a few stabs at the search engine....

Danger Jim Robinson Danger. If the 'research' question's been done before then let them find the thread, gotta be some legwork in research past www.google.co.uk these days, at least a site's own search engine too c'mon