Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

My favourite Frasier line...

Niles (talking about Frasier dating a woman and subsequently her sister) "Yes, he ran through that family like a recessive gene"

Haha classic.

I like this one - Niles "Her lips said 'no'... but her eyes said 'read my lips'"

7 minutes ago, northernbro said:

that mixmag article now has no mention of radiohead, its changed to muse :P

god I hope this happens

1. because radiohead on the pyramid, obviously

2. it would only leave LCD for Sunday other headliner

Surely IF Radiohead are the Saturday Pyramid sub, there's nothing to indicate either LCD or Disclosure would be more likely for either Friday or Sunday

EDIT: Even for me reading that back I'm struggling to make sense of what I wrote, what I mean is, Disclosure could just as easily slot in above BMTH

Edited by dj_tim

45 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Explosions in the Sky > Sigur Ros Park Friday - Disclosure on Other with Bastille or some shite below

Radiohead > Adele Pyramid Saturday

LCD Soundsystem Other Sunday, with BMTH below (or in the bin)

THE DREAM

Yeah, this. We just need Underworld to be in a late night slot and everythings dandy. 

8 minutes ago, dj_tim said:

Surely IF Radiohead are the Saturday Pyramid sub, there's nothing to indicate either LCD or Disclosure would be more likely for either Friday or Sunday

EDIT: Even for me reading that back I'm struggling to make sense of what I wrote, what I mean is, Disclosure could just as easily slot in above BMTH

Yeah I agree, there's been info on both LCD and Disclosure as Friday headliners but it seems like there's been more on LCD. If they're both headlining Other then Disclosure doing it on Sunday with BMTH playing below them but getting a longer than sub set seems most likely to me.

2 minutes ago, st dan said:

If Radiohead do sub the Pyramid before Adele on the Sunday, then the mass exodus when they finish will be only comparable to the famous wildebeest stampede in The Lion King. 

Would be a strange crowd, for sure. I can imagine it'd be an exaggerated version of the clusterfuck that was Nick Cave into Mumfords

bloody hell, for once I've actually been doing work instead of refreshing this site and Neil comes in and drops that diamond, maybe I should do my work more often...

Radiohead into Adele would be absolute perfection for me, I'll be in bits by the end of Saturday

5 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Fuck that, I don't have tickets for 2017.

Exactly this. Who knows what the future holds. All I do know is that I have a ticket for 2016, and I REALLY WANT RADIOHEAD TO PLAY THIS YEAR!

Edited by LeeGalvin