Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

4 minutes ago, tevaburger said:

how did Tool get onto the Radiohead thread...shouldn't they be discussed on the Bring Me The Horizon thread??

Why? Because the guys in Bring Me the Horizon are all tools?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Ibio said:

Because this forum has helped me with tickets in the past only feels right to let you all know...some tickets seem to have just been released for roundhouse, just nabbed 2 for thursday!

http://www.gigsandtours.com/event/radiohead/roundhouse/965205

You are a beautiful person.

i just noticed your comment when replying to Jparx and clicked through, no luck for Friday but managed to nab a standing ticket for Thursday. You have made my day! Shame not Friday as a mate is going but I don't mind seeing Radiohead by myself. I finally get to see them do a headline show. Only taken me 13 years being their fan. Thanks again my friend!

Wow, thanks so much, can't believe that just happened.

I live ages from London and it's gonna be expensive...but as I don't have Glastonbury tickets I can't risk them playing Glastonbury and missing their shows.

There was only one ticket available so am going alone I guess...If anyone from here wants to meet up let me know. (Thursday show)

Edited by Chawk

34 minutes ago, Ibio said:

Because this forum has helped me with tickets in the past only feels right to let you all know...some tickets seem to have just been released for roundhouse, just nabbed 2 for thursday!

http://www.gigsandtours.com/event/radiohead/roundhouse/965205

You're my new favourite person - just got 2 tickets for Saturday.

Just out of interest @eFestivals, is the page monitor thing you're exploring just going to be for Glastonbury? Would have been interesting to see how it'd worked with this Radiohead ticket page and more broadly with other gigs. Is it going to be a 'user defined' page or a site(s) of your choosing?