Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

1 minute ago, Nizzy6996 said:

Been lurking in the shadows for a while here;). Read this mixmag    article yesterday. Thought I'd stoke the fire. http://www.mixmag.net/read/glastonbury-organisers-tease-big-event-away-from-current-site-in-2018-or-2019-news (notice where it says        Radiohead are playing this year) 

What a strange trio of artists to mention.

As for Neil's news, it feels too good to be true. There is no going back now, I'm fully onboard the 'It's happening' train.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Cos frasier's not as good as you remember if you watch it now?

Fraiser is even better now than it was on the 90s. First 7 seasons are almost perfect. 

So yeah, just like Radiohead :D

If this happens then Radiohead followed by a sprint over to Other Stage for New Order and then back to Pyramid for the end of Adeles set would be my Saturday night sorted. Oh my, the Radiohead dream lives on!

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

Good riposte. Although i thought even you lot wouldn't say radiohead's FIRST seven albums were almost perfect?!

Yeah, it was an awkward comparison. Should have said seasons 3-7 but it didn't have the same impact.

Just now, jparx said:

Fraiser is even better now than it was on the 90s. First 7 seasons are almost perfect. 

So yeah, just like Radiohead :D

I agree! I'm too young to have watched/listened to them in the 90s but I think they're both great even without having nostalgic memories attached to them.

3 minutes ago, sime said:

If this happens then Radiohead followed by a sprint over to Other Stage for New Order and then back to Pyramid for the end of Adeles set would be my Saturday night sorted. Oh my, the Radiohead dream lives on!

If it happens, I don't give a shit where I am before or after.  Radiohead on the Pyramid.  Bliss.

13 minutes ago, Nizzy6996 said:

Been lurking in the shadows for a while here;). Read this mixmag    article yesterday. Thought I'd stoke the fire. http://www.mixmag.net/read/glastonbury-organisers-tease-big-event-away-from-current-site-in-2018-or-2019-news (notice where it says        Radiohead are playing this year) 

that seems a particularly strange thing to do, particularly when linking the words to an article which doesn't mention RH at all.

15 minutes ago, sime said:

This will be me too!

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

can't wait to wave my 'Do it for Frasier, Thom' flag. he'll know what it means

This should happen.  Meeting point for the Radiohead thread regulars. (Then taken down when they come on so as not to impede anyone's view obvs)

To hell with it, I believe!

So if Radiohead do indeed play before Adele, I think that scuppers the idea that they will do the new album in full. Can't see them playing new material in front of such a huge crowd, made up of a significant number of Adele fans who would probably only know a handful of their most famous tracks.

Perhaps they will play TWICE?! A secret set playing the album, and before Adele doing more of a 'greatest hits' set?

Just now, p.pete said:

RH sub, Adelle drops out, RH headline!

IF this Radiohead subbing Adele thing is what transpires, it wouldn't at all surprise me if this is what they had in mind when booking it, not wanting another situation like last year with Prince when the headliner bails and they're left frantically trying to find another. Radiohead booked as Special Guest with agreement to move up bill if Adele decides she doesn't want to do it

Just now, jparx said:

So if Radiohead do indeed play before Adele, I think that scuppers the idea that they will do the new album in full. Can't see them playing new material in front of such a huge crowd, made up of a significant number of Adele fans who would probably only know a handful of their most famous tracks.

Perhaps they will play TWICE?! A secret set playing the album, and before Adele doing more of a 'greatest hits' set?

yeah i don't think there's any doubt about it that the album will be out long before the festival. maybe not tomorrow like many are thinking (although here's hoping) but it'll be out soon