Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

3 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Haha I was gonna say, I just looked at the lineup and he didn't seem to be in the Rum Shack on Thursday.

Just to let you know, in case you hadn't seen, I saw the other day that he's playing the Riverside later this year. Was gonna grab tix but he's playing Citadel so I'm gonna hold off for a while.

Whilst we're on the topic, thanks dental (I think) for recommending him last year as he was one of my highlights of the festival.

It probably wasn't me. I like him, but I don't think I'd be the one urging people to go along considering I was elsewhere for both sets. :lol:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dentalplan said:

It probably wasn't me. I like him, but I don't think I'd be the one urging people to go along considering I was elsewhere for both sets. :lol:

To be fair I don't think you were urging people to go; I think I just saw you post about how you used to listen to him a lot or something so I checked him out.

Recommendation was probably the wrong word :P

Just now, Will-2609 said:

To be fair I don't think you were urging people to go; I think I just saw you post about how you used to listen to him a lot or something so I checked him out.

Recommendation was probably the wrong word :P

Ah yeah, that sounds like me. Good lad is Akala.

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

Haha I was gonna say, I just looked at the lineup and he didn't seem to be in the Rum Shack on Thursday.

Just to let you know, in case you hadn't seen, I saw the other day that he's playing the Riverside later this year. Was gonna grab tix but he's playing Citadel so I'm gonna hold off for a while.

Whilst we're on the topic, thanks dental (I think) for recommending him last year as he was one of my highlights of the festival.

Yeah we're going to see him at the Riverside. Saw him the Thursday at Rum Shack. Excellent he was.

Okay, yo, so I having a Glastonbury planning evening!! With a lot to get though, don't have time to read through the 300+ pages on this thread!! Would be much more grreatful than ever if someone could answer the question: WILL RADIOHEAD BE AT GLASTO 2016!!! xDxDxD 

6 minutes ago, Wow-wys-buzzing said:

Okay, yo, so I having a Glastonbury planning evening!! With a lot to get though, don't have time to read through the 300+ pages on this thread!! Would be much more grreatful than ever if someone could answer the question: WILL RADIOHEAD BE AT GLASTO 2016!!! xDxDxD 

65% yes.

Maybe.

;)

7 minutes ago, Wow-wys-buzzing said:

Maybe. We'll find out next Wednesday. Probably.

9 minutes ago, Wow-wys-buzzing said:

Thom's said only if this thread gets over 500 pages by the start of the festival.

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Maybe. We'll find out next Wednesday. Probably.

up until a week ago i thought that if there was a big SPECIAL GUEST under Adele (assuming they're not announced, which they probably will be) we could just assume it was Radiohead, but now it could go multiple ways. thankfully the two most realistic options right now - Radiohead and Kendrick - would do me just fine. somebody else? well the sheer surprise would be great, even if i'm not a huge fan

Personally now I think it would be kendrick. Far more realistic.

if Radiohead played that slot that vast majority of people would be questioning why the hell they are not headlining. Adelle is a big superstar but this is a Glastonbury crowd not V Festival or British summer time bollocks.

kendrick for me actually would me more favourable.

The day has finally arrived for the first of 3 Roundhouse shows.... (for those of us lucky to have tickets that is.......)

here's hoping for There There, 2+2=5, Reckoner, Bodysnatchers and Myxomatosis on tonight's setlist. I know they checked Myxo the other night so should crop up soon. Here's hoping for tonight :D

9 minutes ago, sheffieldlady said:

Which one of you work for NME?

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/radiohead-secret-glastonbury-set-rumours

Happy Roundhouse day to those going this evening!

lol I was literally just going to post that!

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah have a good gig you lucky shits. x

Why thank you both :P
I won't be on here (obviously) during the gig (maybe between encores etc) but will let you all know how it was on the way home. I will have half an hour on the train to kill above ground and will no doubt still be buzzing :D