The Worst Thread in the world

Matt42

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not complaining as I've always got my tickets in the main sale so congratulations and well done to those who succeeded today, I am already exploring options so I won't give up

Mate, more than happy to help in the resale for you

Gutted I didn't get my any tickets. It's going to be a long wait for the re sales. I don't post much but read this forum everyday but not sure I'll be able to for a long time now.

Gutted for you. So sorry to read this. Best of luck for tomorrow and the resale :-)

Don't worry. I didn't get them last October but got them in the secret resale, such a great feeling.

I didn't even try for tickets today, going to do some work to the house over the next 6-8 months and go to latitude again, but if by chance I feel like I'm in a strong position financially come resale time then that's when I'm going for mine

Sorrt too hear that dude. All of our grouos got tickets apart from four people and I'm absolutely gutted for them, doesn't feel fair I got one and they haven't. They are a important part of our crew.

Bright side too everything though, straight away they booked ferries and a site in Spain for two weeks whilst it's on :)

It's weird being on this side of the reaction - without being rude i'm so used to being the one who got tickets! I can't believe that i'm experiencing the disappointment for the first time :(

It's the most crushing thing in the world

Get it together you tart. We'll obviously make sure you get a ticket. NFiR NFC.

It's weird being on this side of the reaction - without being rude i'm so used to being the one who got tickets! I can't believe that i'm experiencing the disappointment for the first time :(

It's the most crushing thing in the world

This happened to us in 2013 - it was a real heart-breaker for a while until we got some tickets in the resale. This time I'm only going to let myself feel miserable if I haven't got tickets come June - until then I shall remain positive.  :girlsmile:

This happened to us in 2013 - it was a real heart-breaker for a while until we got some tickets in the resale. This time I'm only going to let myself feel miserable if I haven't got tickets come June - until then I shall remain positive.  :girlsmile:

Same here, except it was in 2014 when I didn't get tickets.

Back then it was "woe is me, I don't have tickets", this time it's "how annoying, I don't have tickets yet".

Didn't try for tickets this year, due to a number of reasons, for the first time 4 years. Missed out one of those years so I know first hand the crushing disappointment. BUT there is always the re sale and even if you don't succeeed there, as much as it doesn't seem like it at the time, you do get over it and there's a whole world out there to see. Just book some time travelling over the Glastonbury weekend and you'll (almost) forget it exists!

In 2014 I didn't get one in the main sale but never gave up hoping and waited patiently until the resales and got one 1 minute after they went on sale. So don't give up Matt 42. Perseverance really can (does) pay off.