Is it ok to be bricking it about oct tickets already

Respectfatfrog

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I can't keep them all to myself but the way gigs sell out in minutes these days is crazy. I remember only a year or so ago you could get home from work after tickets being on sale since 9am and still manage to buy one. Missed out on quite a few gigs already this year due to selling out. Seems like the crowds are getting younger and younger so more and more demand.

Never fills me with confidence for T-Day :(

Really nervous for t-day at the moment. Seems more and more people are talking about going next year and well aware of registration and early ticket sales etc

Glastonbury need a new idea so those that aren;t prepared fail ..... of course all efesters will be super prepared and easily get tickets .....

Bricking it big time !

Is the price not announced yet or am I being thick?!

The price is not announced yet, but maybe you're thick anyway :) Just kidding you know, well about the thick bit anyway

Edited by whisty

With cv an tickets being on sale immediately and demand always outstripping supply I presume if you dont get in in the first X minutes then campervan tickets could sell out before festival tickets and hence you could get a early horrible and crucial delay in order as it shows old out for campervan , need to change order etc etc

Of people will buy a campervan ticket 'just incase' and they'll sell out super quick .... Anyone who wants to go West better hope they get their tickets in the first few minutes .....

All more to worry about !

With cv an tickets being on sale immediately and demand always outstripping supply I presume if you dont get in in the first X minutes then campervan tickets could sell out before festival tickets and hence you could get a early horrible and crucial delay in order as it shows old out for campervan , need to change order etc etc

Of people will buy a campervan ticket 'just incase' and they'll sell out super quick .... Anyone who wants to go West better hope they get their tickets in the first few minutes .....

All more to worry about !

Unless I'm reading it wrongly, that's not the case, CV tickets available mid to late October, not 'immediately' as I presume you mean 4th October. So obviously it's a lot earlier but some time after the main ticket sale date.