Is it ok to be bricking it about oct tickets already

Respectfatfrog

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am, I've been having dreams about the laptop set up every night, keep waking up in a cold sweat! I just wish it was sooner, I don't have a good feeling about this one, selling out in 25 minutes last time, surely it will be even quicker this time?

I had an offer on Twitter because of @SecretGlasto. Very tempting to tweet out a request for help. But that wouldn't be ethical, would it?

I'm bricking it a bit this year. Last time was the first time I ever failed to get tickets when I tried. I wasn't actually planning to go, but I was trying for others. Bit of a shock really, since I've always succeeded in the past, at least five times.

I had an offer on Twitter because of @SecretGlasto. Very tempting to tweet out a request for help. But that wouldn't be ethical, would it?

If you get offered work/tickets/preferential treatment because of the @SecretGlasto bite their hands off. You earned it. Loads of people get free tickets for doing bugger all. Trust me on this.

If you get offered work/tickets/preferential treatment because of the @SecretGlasto bite their hands off. You earned it. Loads of people get free tickets for doing bugger all. Trust me on this.

All built on the reputation Mark established. Any spoils should be shared with him. Nice of you to say though. Edited by stuartbert two hats

All built on the reputation Mark established. Any spoils should be shared with him. Nice of you to say though.

@SecretGlasto has 8500ish followers...so loads more looking. There are many organisations involved with Glastonbury that would love to be involved in something like that. It would raise their profile and raise @SecretGlasto's...and if you got it right it wouldn't just be a single ticket for you.

@SecretGlasto has 8500ish followers...so loads more looking. There are many organisations involved with Glastonbury that would love to be involved in something like that. It would raise their profile and raise @SecretGlasto's...and if you got it right it wouldn't just be a single ticket for you.

That last sentence is pertinent, Hats.

I'm bricking it a bit this year. Last time was the first time I ever failed to get tickets when I tried. I wasn't actually planning to go, but I was trying for others. Bit of a shock really, since I've always succeeded in the past, at least five times.

It's all about karma, go for it! Anyone of us would get help for tickets if we could