Is it ok to be bricking it about oct tickets already

Respectfatfrog

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't know T-Day for sure yet, do we?  Really hoping it isn't first Sunday in Oct this year, as if it is I'll have to rely on my parents rickety old broadband in Cornwall rather than super-shiny Virgin cable.  Or one of my mates getting through for once, which I suppose could happen...

I'm hoping it's not the first Sunday in October. I'm in New York. Would mean getting up around 5am I think. Can't trust mates to get them either, they are crap at getting tickets.  

I'm hoping that if they stick with thursday being the coach tickets, they decide september is too early to put tickets on sale. 

Not at all.

It's irrelevant - the actual page size is tiny so it loads fast on anything - all that matters is when your request arrives and that's independent of your download speed.

I'm jittery but know I will get tickets.. positively 100% I'll get them.. somehow and someway.. so I'm not worrying.. at all.. Mmmmm

I'm hoping it's not the first Sunday in October. I'm in New York. Would mean getting up around 5am I think. Can't trust mates to get them either, they are crap at getting tickets.  

I'm hoping that if they stick with thursday being the coach tickets, they decide september is too early to put tickets on sale. 

Hate to break this to you Craigb, Thursday coach tickets (If general tickets are first Sunday in October) will be October the 1st. Early night for you in the Big Apple then... Good luck ;)

Hate to break this to you Craigb, Thursday coach tickets (If general tickets are first Sunday in October) will be October the 1st. Early night for you in the Big Apple then... Good luck ;)

How did I not work this out! I suppose I can still hope they will do it later in Oct although unlikely. Hope the complimentary wi-fi at the hotel is good and I'm not too hammered. 

There rating on trip advisor hangs in the balance of me being successful on T day. Maybe I can rope in the receptionist to help me out 

How did I not work this out! I suppose I can still hope they will do it later in Oct although unlikely. Hope the complimentary wi-fi at the hotel is good and I'm not too hammered. 

There rating on trip advisor hangs in the balance of me being successful on T day. Maybe I can rope in the receptionist to help me out 

Anyone in the UK can help? Or a group on here? I'm going for coach tickets too as I'm so so scared I won't get tickets on Tday... So doubling my chances. How many Tickets do you need and where from? PM me and If I get mine, I'll go back on and try for you.

Anyone in the UK can help? Or a group on here? I'm going for coach tickets too as I'm so so scared I won't get tickets on Tday... So doubling my chances. How many Tickets do you need and where from? PM me and If I get mine, I'll go back on and try for you.

We always have a group trying for tickets. But out of 5 times, I've got the tickets all 5 times. So friends are pretty hopeless at getting tickets. I don't think they try as hard

Thanks for offering to help. But I think I'll leave it with my mates. If they don't get tickets, its tough luck. There is always the resale and there is always the volunteer route if desperate to go.  

We always have a group trying for tickets. But out of 5 times, I've got the tickets all 5 times. So friends are pretty hopeless at getting tickets. I don't think they try as hard

Thanks for offering to help. But I think I'll leave it with my mates. If they don't get tickets, its tough luck. There is always the resale and there is always the volunteer route if desperate to go.  

They may try harder if you tell them it's up to them. Good luck!