thewayiam

Pyramid: FOO FIGHTERS / Chase and Status / Royal Blood / Iggy Pop

Other: Bastille

Pyramid: ADELE / Ellie Goulding / Jake Bugg

Other: Disclosure

Pyramid: Biffy Clyro / Bon Iver

Other: Pet Shop Boys

Can't really think of much right now...

Jake Bugg would sub should he play I think, he's already done subbing equivalent basically and that covered two other major UK Fests the same year so not even as if Glastonbury bumped him up.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I'd really, really like to see John Fogerty play as a heritage act. I'm gonna be banging this drum a lot, but of all the 'legends' available to play he absolutely has to play at some point in the near future.

Can you imagine seeing a Creedence set at Glastonbury?! It would be absolutely incredible. The guy isn't getting any younger so please MAKE IT HAPPEN! 

He headlined (?) Jazz World in 2007 I think. Seem to recall watching is on telly and it was very muddy and very rainy which is what makes me think 2007

I don't want to live in a world where Jake Bugg is considered talented let alone sub headline worthy

You really have to be a cruel festival booker to make audiences suffer through a miserable Jake Bugg performance before the headliner. I did it at Reading last year - never again.

Biffy Clyro

Radiohead

Fleetwood Mac

FM were so, so good in Leeds the other night. Perfect for easing the Glasto comedown. They must be booked next year. I can't think of a better headliner now

I really hope so and think they are too. I don't think Radio head will, reckon they have two big shows already they might want to be remembered for.

Foo Fighters and Biffy Clyro headlining on the one year would be absolute bollocks.

One band who sound the same for 2 hours+ is bad enough

Oh yeah, I for one am constantly listening to Folding Stars and There's No Such Thing As A Jaggy Snake in quick succession and thinking 'wow, Biffy Clyro really have just made 6 albums of the same song, haven't they'?

:rolleyes:

Biffy Clyro pre 2009 are one of my favourite bands, their early and middle stuff is absolute wild, they used to be seriously good, they still put a great show on live, but their more recent music is so safe it hurts, they've went to mass appeal route, fair enough, many have done it before them and many will do it again, I don't see them headlining next year, but I wouldn't be shocked

I struggle to foresee headliners for next year, I've been trying to think of any bands who could make a comeback or bring out new material that haven't in a long time, and I've got nothing

Hopefully Radiohead realise it's time that they were back with us

There will inevitably be someone uninteresting to please the masses playing

And then? Hopefully they hit out with something massively surprising and risky, Pearl Jam, QOTSA, something epic like that

Biffy Clyro pre 2009 are one of my favourite bands, their early and middle stuff is absolute wild, they used to be seriously good, they still put a great show on live, but their more recent music is so safe it hurts, they've went to mass appeal route, fair enough, many have done it before them and many will do it again, I don't see them headlining next year, but I wouldn't be shocked

I struggle to foresee headliners for next year, I've been trying to think of any bands who could make a comeback or bring out new material that haven't in a long time, and I've got nothing

Hopefully Radiohead realise it's time that they were back with us

There will inevitably be someone uninteresting to please the masses playing

And then? Hopefully they hit out with something massively surprising and risky, Pearl Jam, QOTSA, something epic like that

Any word on a new QOTSA album? Will have been 3 years since ...Like Clockwork by the time the 2016 festival comes around.

Friday night headliner if Foo Fighters don't do it?

Any word on a new QOTSA album? Will have been 3 years since ...Like Clockwork by the time the 2016 festival comes around.

Friday night headliner if Foo Fighters don't do it?

They said the tail end of last year they were taking a break before making another record, Homme seems to be playing with Eagles of Death Metal just now, I would hope they'll start recording sooner rather than later

Any word on a new QOTSA album? 

Not really no. Homme (Carlo Von Sexron) is knocking about with the Eagles of Death Metal until possibly the winter (maybe) and Mikey is playing with Mini Mansions until at least then aswell. Surprised if we see them in the next year. Apart from 1 gig this year.