Coachella

mccdyl001

16 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Do you still have to drink beer in a cage/holding pen like a wild animal at Coachella?

Yep

you also need to pay a lot for the privilege 

and you’ll be surrounded by people who are only there to brag on instagram and TikTok 

at least that’s my understanding of the festival

45 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Yep

and you’ll be surrounded by people who are only there to brag on instagram and TikTok 

Had to check prices.

The cheapest ticket is £461, which is not as far away from Glastonbury as I thought it would be tbh. 

Can't make head or tail of the shuttle/camping situation though. If you get a shuttle that's another £84.

Tent camping is £150-but I think this isnt per person it's for the pitch. 

I'm assuming you don't need a shuttle if you camp? 

So if there's 4 of you camping it's basically £500pp I think. 

Edited by Leyrulion

8 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Had to check prices.

The cheapest ticket is £461, which is not as far away from Glastonbury as I thought it would be tbh. 

Can't make head or tail of the shuttle/camping situation though. If you get a shuttle that's another £84.

Food and drink prices when you are in are also pretty high

45 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Had to check prices.

You also need to be far more prepared to camp, its in a desert not the english countryside.

1 hour ago, a6l6e6x said:

Yep

It wasn't as bad as that 10 years ago, admittingly with the likes of what they book now it is inevitable.

But if you think Glastonbury isn't all about instagram, tiktok and social media now you would be wrong. It is dragging more and more than way. They had an Other stage headliner typifying that this year.

14 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

It wasn't as bad as that 10 years ago, admittingly with the likes of what they book now it is inevitable.

But if you think Glastonbury isn't all about instagram, tiktok and social media now you would be wrong. It is dragging more and more than way. They had an Other stage headliner typifying that this year.

It might be more like it as the age of guests comes down and the generation we're in but…. Come on, don’t be ridiculous 

23 minutes ago, incident said:

Doesn't he usually wait until week of before pulling out?

He’s growing as an artist, bailing out of his commitments early on instead of leaving it to the last minute, and giving no indication that he’s even working on new music instead of having release dates come and go. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1