Coachella

mccdyl001

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Supposedly Frank Ocean has pulled out last minute.

Also, artists that are subbing or second line down should be third at best.

Kinda through the grapevine on a private forum, I've got no names to go at. Worth passing on.

Would likely say in your eyes whoever is subbing or second line should be lower cause they apparently cant get high up in the uk. And its usually the case for the last few coachellas cause it aint really anyone glasto cares about so it has zero relevance in that area. Blackpinm subbing is warranted here and youll see more hype around that set than all of glasto weekend when it comes to social media. But hey, who is counting.

5 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Would likely say in your eyes whoever is subbing or second line should be lower cause they apparently cant get high up in the uk. And its usually the case for the last few coachellas cause it aint really anyone glasto cares about so it has zero relevance in that area. Blackpinm subbing is warranted here and youll see more hype around that set than all of glasto weekend when it comes to social media. But hey, who is counting.

I don't care about the whole Glastonbury/Coachella debate to be honest. 

I think you are very bias over your own countries festival though whereas Glastonbury is mine and I'm more than happy to say against a booking. 

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Oh wow, social media hype, that’s so cool! 

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

I could almost guess what you're about to post sometimes. Not everyone is anti Coachella, and if they are, why do you care? Just ignore it. 

Just now, Hugh Jass II said:

K-Pop fans will do anything to see their favourite artists, except you know, pay money for it.

Hey hey, it’s because they’re waiting to see if they play Coachella! Then the 16 billion fans are all heading there rather than the UK

16 minutes ago, gfa said:

Whats the verdict on this? Placements look very realistic to me

Some placements seem a bit odd but maybe that's just me.

The one thing that makes this fake is the typo for Alison Wonderland. Yeah, every now and then a festival includes a typo in their poster, but for a name in big font...?

Think it’s more than likely fake. Much like the fake Glastonbury posters that come from here that do the rounds every year it isn’t too hard to knock one up and make it look semi-realistic, and I feel like if it was real the festival would’ve rushed to get the legit thing out not long after.

8 minutes ago, Pastor.Of.Muppets said:

Some placements seem a bit odd but maybe that's just me.

The one thing that makes this fake is the typo for Alison Wonderland. Yeah, every now and then a festival includes a typo in their poster, but for a name in big font...?

Sziget did announce Billy Eilish for 2023 to be fair! (i guess they have the language barrier excuse a bit tho)

Edited by gfa

That poster looks remarkably similar to this one that was posted by someone as a prediction recently, so I'm guessing it's not real.

Who knows if someone big has pulled out late on but The Who debacle aside, Glastonbury never seem to have these issues do they? I'm not trying to compare the two festivals but come March/April we generally have a good idea who the headliners and there's rarely any drama. Maybe the Stones in 2013 and when they seemingly tried for Prince in 2014 and 2015 but other than the odd incident where a headliner has to pull out very late on for medical reasons (Foo Fighters, U2), it's normally just us overthinking things and coming up with suggestions like Adele in the sunset slot because she's scared of big crowds.