Blur?

wozwebs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be! Listened to a park live last night, which I was also at, and the sing along sound great :)

I treated myself to boys and girls yesterday!

"And the boys go"

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh"

"And the girls..."

Can't wait! Just need to get the small matter of getting completely shitfaced out of the way then I'll head in!

Slight changed to the stage times today, apparently updated on the BST app according to a tweet

Does anyone know what these changes are? Just looked on their website and Twitter and it seems the only way to find out is to download the app. Which feckin cheeky.

In a nutshell, are Blur still due on at 19.55? Not planning to arrive until half seven.

Do they close the front pit off at some point? Wasn't planning on going in till about 5. Bollocks.

When it gets full, so you should be fine as long as you are not going in just before Blur come on, just after the support act ends and you should be fine.

They've cut 20 mins from the set?!?

Couple of shorter songs.

If anyone sees a guy on his own in a Bo Ningen shirt and a Los Campesinos! hoodie give us a shout, kinda boring between acts with no-one to talk to haha.

Agree that the sound for the Horrors (and indeed Drenge) was actually really good. And a genuine moshpit for Drenge too! Solid. Can't wait for Metronomy and Blur :D