Blur?

wozwebs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the Corporate VIP side. The peasants including myself were over the other side making a huge atmosphere. I think Damon looked very emotional at the end of For Tomorrow.

Thats good then :) Sad I didn't catch them at any of these UK gigs, hopefully do an arena tour or reform again in the near future.

I had a fucking great time. I paid 2.50 for my tickets and I'm pretty certain I'm never gonna get value for money like that again in my life.

Crowd control was truly bizarre, as shown by that picture

I was within the barrier, and slightly stage left with plenty of room to dance. I must have been one of the last few through the weird system (which was like the entrance to the Naughty Corner) as I looked back as Blur came on and a whole crowd were being held back by security

Nice warmup for next week for sure. My feet are aching now but they'll be oh so strong come Wednesday

Edited by Alcatraz

I had a fucking great time. I paid 2.50 for my tickets and I'm pretty certain I'm never gonna get value for money like that again in my life.

Crowd control was truly bizarre, as shown by that picture

I was within the barrier, and slightly stage left with plenty of room to dance. I must have been one of the last few through the weird system (which was like the entrance to the Naughty Corner) as I looked back as Blur came on and a whole crowd were being held back by security

It was carnage for the Libs last year, people were heading for the open spaces they could see which turned out to be fenced off VIP bits causing all sorts of crushing and agro.

Any chance of donating a little extra to teenage cancer trust for the privilege or am I being a bit cheeky?

I slipped a tenner its way seperately after i'd got them. I'm just shouting about 2.50 to make it sound more impressive!

Edited by Alcatraz

Wonder how many of you I was stood right next to and you didn't even realise :D

I am actually dead after this gig though, has made me a bit worried for glasto considering this is effectively (three bands and a headliner) and my legs are gone!

Wonder how many of you I was stood right next to and you didn't even realise :D

I am actually dead after this gig though, has made me a bit worried for glasto considering this is effectively (three bands and a headliner) and my legs are gone!

If you are the welsh bloke then no you will not beat England in the RWC. If you're the Gills fan, no you don't have a hope next season. If you're neither of those, maybe I will meet you at Glasto.

Glad everyone had a great time - cheers for sorting my mate out LaLaLand :D

Wow, that was unbelievable. Definitely gone straight in to my top 10 gigs - don't think I've ever sung and danced so much in my life! Thought the sound & atmosphere was cracking in the front pit, although I was kinda disappointed I Broadcast and Message Centre didn't get a better reception  :umbrage: I must have been the only person dancing to I Broadcast within a 10 meter radius! 

Got nice & wet during Metronomy but dried up quick enough once Blur were on and we were jumping around. Just got home and am lying in bed still buzzing.