Download 2016

Hart Attack

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appear to have been blocked and content deleted from the main DL forums for suggesting that Rainbow might appear at Rambling Man Fair in July. I really hope it's true.

looks like it wil be rambling man but I'm crossing fingers and toes for the steelhouse festival to have beaten em to the booking 

Did you see them at Download the other year? Refused smashed it then, they were fucking awesome.

Yes I did. Well my pals tell me I was there. I don't remember it. Beer is awesome.

Would love to see Joe Satriani. Not sure it's DL material though - a bit like Bonamassa.

If he's there I'll be watching. You don't often get to see proper real talent. I really enjoyed Bonamassa too.

Lots on there I do want but Refused aren't one. They weren't that great at Leeds. The best bit was standing with We are the Ocean during their set. They seemed to be really into it though.

Really? I thought they killed it at Leeds. Probably my 2nd favourite act of the weekend after American Football

Edited by justanothername

So Rainbow announce one off gig in Birmingham two weeks after Download. So strange he's gone for that.

This reeks of a diva-esque ego digging its feet in. Aye well, I'm out. Too much on June/July to make the trip down again. He's good but it's essentially a tribute band that can't make up its mind which band it's covering. Would have been great for a sing along at a festival but not worth the cost otherwise.

can't ever see biffy headlining download festival . IMO

of course they will. they headlined reading and leeds. and they deserve to. great band, with metal credentials that would put many of the crowd to shame. they were the hardest working band in the country on their way up. I'm not as in love with them as I was on the first few albums, but I would never deny them their success.