Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 minute ago, Memory Man said:

It will be the name they give to their b2b’s i expect. Perhaps they are both from near there

Pretty sure Manfredas is from Vilnius, Smagge is French. Could be an indication of the type of tunes they'll play I guess.

5 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

This is a studio project with arthur and another guy who isnt otherwise previously well known

it debuted earlier this month in london (i went) it was kind of like an extended dj set including some of their own recent as yet unreleased music. Its mainly disco-y house / edits style. It was fine but ive seen artwork better

ahhh gotcha! thanks for the heads up, i'll still hopefully pop through there as i've never managed to catch him meself 

25 minutes ago, rubick said:

Intrigued by the prefix for the Smagge/Manfredas b2b - 'Dresden'. Any thoughts as to whether this is a thing they are touring or does it possibly indicate a new area in SH?

I presume this will be a Wow boat party (if they are still a thing) along with Tiffany Calvar and Hospital Records unless I’ve missed some others.

5 minutes ago, Divein said:

I presume this will be a Wow boat party (if they are still a thing) along with Tiffany Calvar and Hospital Records unless I’ve missed some others.

Only ever spent an afternoon there a few years back (Hessle Audio). Possibly Craig Richards there too at some point. 

2 minutes ago, Cuboid said:

I can see Fred Again headlining even stone bridge or somewhere you know. Their line up is rumoured to be insane this year. 

There was talk of them having a new, bigger tent for 2020 so it’s possible, if not I think it would be way too small but then it always is for a lot of the acts they manage to get in there.

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

There was talk of them having a new, bigger tent for 2020 so it’s possible, if not I think it would be way too small but then it always is for a lot of the acts they manage to get in there.

yeah agree. but mark ronson playing there shows anything is possible. what 4 hours that was btw. 

1 hour ago, Obiginnaw said:

Artwork

BBCC

Chaos in the CBD

Denis Sulta (that will be some fucken party)

Eclair Fifi

FBS

Gorgon City

Groove Armada

Haai

Hybrid Minds

India Jordan

Jaguar

Moxie b2b Peach &Shanti Celeste b2b Saoirse

Overmono Live

Palms Trax b2b Job Jobse

Patrick Topping B2B EE

Romy

Ross From Friends

Sherelle 

TSHA

Wilkinson 

That's a festival in itself . Stupidly strong , ones in bold are the one's I simply cannot miss

Yeah sick this is similar to my list, but have seen Artwork twice in last 12 months and frankly, would give that a hard pass. Middle of the road and really bland both times.

1 hour ago, Acid Loafers said:

Waterworks too I believe!

Ah yes! Such a nice group of people from when I've encountered them in the past (used to be on the street team at one point and have also had them talk at a panel we ran with work), so you love the success. 

Put this in the Silver Hayes thread, but this set is from the Lonely Hearts Stage - shows the size of it in some of the early shots before it gets dark.