Noel Gallagher

Mud Dweller

I think if he's headlining V (and T) then he's headliner or nothing at Glastonbury. Just deciding between 'headliner' or 'nothing' is the thing. I can't see him headlining the same year as Florence as one of the acts (the other act to Foos/Flo) has been around for a "long time" so maybe if Florence in fact isn't headlining and was nothing more than a rumour. Just hypothetical though at the moment.

Yeah I agree it's headliner or nothing if he headlines other festivals. I think Florence is more likely to headline than Noel and I agree that both probably won't happen, so who knows. I'm still not convinced he'll headline anywhere though.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been actually nothing linking him to V at all but plenty linking him to glastonbury.

V is a strange festival, if kasabian do it then I can't see noel as the other act/headliner.

He may not even be at V at all...

He seems to much of a typical V act for them not to book him. The only thing I've seen linking him with V is a poster in the V thread who seemingly usually gets info hinting he's headliner, although I seem to remember he said V had Jay-Z and Arctic Monkeys last year.

He's never headlined a festival, has he? And he's well below Florence on both the Hurricane and Governor's Ball lineups. Very likely to appear given his recent comments but no more than a sub imho.

can't really compare his placing on foreign festival lineups. Florence managed to break those countries - Noel hasn't. his tour venues should prove that he's absolutely huge over here. he may be a sub (and a very good one at that) but i think he's more likely to headline elsewhere. be surprised if he headlines Glasto

can't really compare his placing on foreign festival lineups. Florence managed to break those countries - Noel hasn't. his tour venues should prove that he's absolutely huge over here. he may be a sub (and a very good one at that) but i think he's more likely to headline elsewhere. be surprised if he headlines Glasto

A quick look tells me that in London he's playing one date at the O2, which isn't sold out - same as Alt-J, Kaisers Chiefs, Sam Smith, Paloma Faith and various others who you wouldn't class as a headliner. So yeah, be very surprised if he headlines G.

He's never headlined a festival, has he? And he's well below Florence on both the Hurricane and Governor's Ball lineups. Very likely to appear given his recent comments but no more than a sub imho.

Look how far down Kasabian are on the coachella line up compared to florence

Pretty sure people will have seen this but...

This is the bside to his single.

This is better than either of those 2 singles in my opinion

he's actually said that this was originally supposed to open the album but then he left it off at the last minute. it's okay. still just Noel doing exactly what he's always done

Hes having a random go at Ed Sheeran? What a dickhead. Noel needs to look at his own nothing music output before he starts having pops at other people.

Also, Liam was "too anxious and depressed" to attend court in New York regarding the kid he had that broke up his marriage. And then he was seen in the pub the next day with his new missus!

Pair of (occasionally funny) twats.

he's actually said that this was originally supposed to open the album but then he left it off at the last minute. it's okay. still just Noel doing exactly what he's always done

I heard him in an interview saying the first single wasn't his choice but the record company's and he didn't seemed too impressed. I wasn't overly keen on the first single but I much prefer it to the latest one. I quite enjoyed the first solo album though so I'm willing to give this one a bash when it comes out.

If the music went tits up, he'd make a cracking stand up. I'd rather listen to him talk these days than listen to either of the latest singles.

yeah i do actually enjoy reading his comments on things. seems like a genuinely funny outspoken guy, even if some of what he says is utter nonsense, at least it's funny. the Oasis DVD commentary is absolute gold (which has probably been posted in this thread somewhere, but for people who haven't seen it):