Latitude 2015

5co77ie

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't belle and Sebastian headline over Bjork though? I'm going by the venues Bjork has played last couple of tours and B&S venues.

Doubt it. Not sure about the venues they play but I see Björk as the bigger artist. For instance, her being touted as an Other Stage headliner at Glasto while B&S are touted as Park headliners.

could well be - i think Latitude will get one of them and the other will headline the Other stage at Glastonbury

Probably will be, Chems feel like an act I'd prefer to see at Glastonbury, and would like to see Bjork more at Latitude, but it'll likely be the other way around.

Chemical Brothers wouldn't be the act they've been trying to get for a while would they? I'd imagine any given year they'd be able to book Chems if they wanted.

yeah Chems don't exactly seem like the elusive type of act that Bjork does, but you never know - they might've just chosen a different gig any time they were offered Latitude