Fleetwood Mac 2015

Matt42

I'm taking my dear old mum along as a treat.

I'm terrified by the prospect of the night. I looked at a recent setlist and there is "guitar solo" and "drum battle" listed.

It's gonna be horrendous.

you might get lucky and get brian mays national anthem too!

*fingers crossed

at least you'll have adam 'lovely' lambert to look at , you can just watch his mesmerising eyelashes

Slave ambient's just finished Chez scruff.

They'll be good next week if their performance at glasto is owt to go by.

Yep.

Shame I am going to be surrounded by a w*nky london crowd. All the hipster c**ts will be out in force for this one. This is just the sort of act those bastards will want to be seen at. And it's in camden, which is a magnet for them.

It's not so bad for a band like this, but when it's a more lively act it's really depressing.

Things like this make me yearn for the rough and tumble of the north. You uncouth northerners do have some things going for you.

The crowd for Neutral Milk Hotel at the roundhouse was less energetic than I'd have liked. I think people were worried about getting their expensively vintage flannel shirts damaged.

The crowd for Neutral Milk Hotel at the roundhouse was less energetic than I'd have liked. I think people were worried about getting their expensively vintage flannel shirts damaged.

ha yeh that was exactly the gig I had in mind when I typed that post! Crowd was good for one song and that was about it (1945 maybe?). The crowd for lykke li and moby was also crap there off the top of my head.

Best crowd I've ever seen at roundhouse was for super furry animals. Probably all welsh ex-pats though! That was a wondrous gig.

Edited by russycarps

It's the smart phone generation that's the death of atmosphere at gigs nowadays. The feel that they have to film every second of the gig, even if they are on the front row !, and don't get me started on pricks who bring iPads to glasto to film stuff !

Put your phone away and watch the gig ffs !!

I watched chvrches at glasto this year and had to tell these two posh twats mid performance that I didn't want to be in their selfie as , shock horror, I wanted to watch the fucking band.

Edited by swede