guypjfreak

Accept help back or Expect help back? and in what form ?

sorry, been out. I think it was kalifire, on this thread, apologies K, if it wasn't you. K said they had 2 spaces, and that it would be nice if those who took the spaces joined in to get tickets for the whole group, so accept, not expect.

POLL (not really, just want your opinions!)

In order to maximise speed and efficiency getting tickets on a Mac:

1. Use Safari as your browser
  2. Use Firefox as your browser
  3. It makes not a gnat's gnadger of a difference which of those two browsers you use

Your thoughts are awfully gratefully received folks!

Ben

x

Edited by bennyhana22

One good tip is to make sure you switch on your PC or laptop the day before and make sure all the updates, back ups, downloads etc are upto date. Also get up early on Sunday and do the same

Don't want computer to suddenly start doing an update and slow down, or worse still switch itself off just as you get to the ticket page!

Right so i have finally registered(bit worried about my photo and being rejected now :( ). I really want a coach ticket, are they easier to get then starderd or not??

Also can some talk me though the timings of tommorow... im out of the house all morning working so am i actually going to miss out :(

Right so i have finally registered(bit worried about my photo and being rejected now :( ). I really want a coach ticket, are they easier to get then starderd or not??

Also can some talk me though the timings of tommorow... im out of the house all morning working so am i actually going to miss out :(

It's probably harder than the main sale, last year I believe coach packages sold out in like 20 minutes and the main sale like an hour? Saying that, there's a hell of a lot more standard tickets.

Also 7pm tomorrow!

It's probably harder than the main sale, last year I believe coach packages sold out in like 20 minutes and the main sale like an hour? Saying that, there's a hell of a lot more standard tickets.

Also 7pm tomorrow!

We tried for coach tickets last year, no luck, 20 mins sounds about right for them selling out. Will try again tomorrow, just to maximise chances and tell myself I've tried everything.... I would go by public transport anyway, as I don't have a car, but I think a lot of people who'd rather go by car are now trying the coach sale too, in order to secure a ticket, so demand is likely to be massive for the relatively small number available.

Also 7pm tomorrow!

Just my experience but I've found the coach sale easier both in the main and resale. Got almost straight through both times.

Tonight could see me eating my words.

Does anyone know if tonite we'll be able to choose the time of the coach from bristol or we can just decide to travel wednesday or thursday? Thanks

You only can choose the day and not the time. Later you will be assigned to a coach, so no options to choose yourself.

Nah, in the 2014 resale I definitely selected a time for London. Maybe they changed it?

They must have done, or maybe the option was removed for the resale.

I'm quite happy that we get to choose a time as the thought of getting assigned tickets at silly times was slightly off putting. :)

Does it seem like it's not bein as publicised as usual this year or am I just missing them mentioning it? I don't think Ive heard it mentioned on the BBC this week.

Definitely not.

Someone I know vaguely who has been twice, didn't realise TDay was this sunday.

I bet they get tickets and I don't.

Our holidays at work for the following year always come on line in October. Ive only booked the time off for Glastonbury before getting a ticket once (as they came online early) that was for 2013... And I was unsuccessful.

Ive had to do it again as the holidays are now not available (people have filled june).. so I am tempting fate.

Oh ticket gods, why do you smite thee?!

Edited by FuzzyDunlop