guypjfreak

Kalifire calm down!

Once you get let into that page you have minutes and minutes to do it - it's not this sort of panic or rush at all!!!

Follow link to queue page, press f5, see still queue page, f5, etc then coach/ticket page, then that page and enter details calmly, click proceed, confirm details and enter bank details calmly all done.

You're doing the right thing having all the details to hand to cut'n'paste, but after that you're just winding yourself up

• Upvote 2

Follow link to queue page, press f5, see still queue page, f5, etc then coach/ticket page, then that page and enter details calmly, click proceed, confirm details and enter bank details calmly all done.

is there still a coach/ticket choice page? i can't remember from last year but if we've had coach tickets on Wednesday doesn't http://glastonbury.seetickets.com go direct to the 'enter registration' or queue page on Sunday?

3 of the people that I went with last year are not up for it this time. If I extrapolate that data across everyone else that went then I think that means there will be 33% more tickets available this year. Not going to be a problem next Sunday..

i take it you'll be having a lie in and casually logging on after a lazy lunch then.....?

Actually feel quite relaxed about it this year. Either it's the novelty wearing off, or despite failing last October, knowing how relatively easy it was to get resale tickets in April.

All who truly want to go shall go :)

Edited by UEF
  • Upvote 1

Actually feel quite relaxed about it this year. Either it's the novelty wearing off, or despite failing last October, knowing how relatively easy it was to get resale tickets in April.

All who truly want to go shall go :)

Yeah I thought the resale was quite nice, I'd rather not have to go through it again though!

I have two spaces free on my initial run for tickets. So far I have me and a mate, and somebody from eFests and her companion. If any regular posters want any help, drop me a PM. I'll happily help you.

Ideally you'd be able to help in exchange, but don't worry if you can't. I'll sort out payment and you can pay me back if I'm lucky enough to get through for you. Again, offer extended to regular posters only (i.e. nobody who's just joined or with just a few posts).

• Upvote 1

I don't want to think any further ahead than this Sunday, but it suddenly dawned on me that I might be abroad next April around the weekend of Sunday the 19th. When was ticket resale day last April? Hopefully I'll be lucky on Sunday morning but if not I'd feel better being in the UK on resale day.

Kalifire calm down!

Once you get let into that page you have minutes and minutes to do it - it's not this sort of panic or rush at all!!!

You're doing the right thing having all the details to hand to cut'n'paste, but after that you're just winding yourself up

Unless they sell out* while you're entering your details!!!!!

*This is unlikely, but possible.

So the link is http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015-deposits/worthy-farm/850000/

But last year was the number at the end different for camping than tipies?? if so we cannot be sure of the 850000, this may be just for the riders of bikes

Exactly. Regardless even if it is 'the page', See Tickets will have mitigated for having this page. You'll just be redirected to the queuing system when you make the connection on sunday.