guypjfreak

If you have 2 memberships could you book a coach and then book a normal ticket and cash your coach ticket in. Or would it not let you book in the normal sale. If so a slight advantage for those desperate to go

long as you got deep pockets.

Your account also has to be quite healthy, you have to pay the £50 deposit up front and the full coach ticket value on each ticket you buy on Wednesday, then on Sunday put another £50 deposit down on each ticket, before cancelling and losing £25 on each coach ticket you bought.

I expect your early cancellation so soon after you paid for them may also draw attention to the fact you may be registered twice.

Edited by 5co77ie

long as you got deep pockets.

Your account also has to be quite healthy, you have to pay the £50 deposit up front and the full coach ticket value on each ticket you buy on Wednesday, then on Sunday put another £50 deposit down on each ticket, before cancelling and losing £25 on each coach ticket you bought.

I expect your early cancellation so soon after you paid for them may also draw attention to the fact you may be registered twice.

That and the threat that Glastonbury will cancel both tickets if they find two purchases by the same person.

Last year if I remember rightly Seetickets 'went down' for the first 20 minutes but I managed to get through pretty much straight after that. I got kicked off the payment page a few times but got through!

But by the time April came round we realised we couldn't afford to go so let the tickets go.

I bet you that because I had the tickets last year and didn't go, the Glasto ticket gods will hate me this year and refuse to give me tickets...

I'm only getting two tickets next week but the other half is in the work so feeling the pressure!

They were down for about half an hour, as I recall. We'd not have known if they didn't announce it, because to all intents and purposes, it was just the same 'queueing' page we all get when we're trying. However, two minutes after they said everything is back to normal, I got in. By 9:35am, everything was done and dusted.

I can't help feeling I've used up my luck this year, and I'm trying for three others as well now! Argh, it's my birthday today - I shouldn't be obsessing over this but I am, haha!

Arugh.... Annoyed with my Friends... The group who used to go no longer go due to "growing up" children marriage etc, Last year I went with a friend and I don't think she is keen on going this year.

She's not actually said words to that affect but the Sat before T day we have a wedding to go to, She has just texted me saying "Is the ticket day next Sunday? Because I'm out the sat night and staying in a hotel!

Last time I checked hotels have wifi only place I've found with dire internet was in Cuba!

Now I'm thinking who the hell can I go with... Not even started to think of the logistics of actually getting a ticket!

Edited by Abster

They were down for about half an hour, as I recall. We'd not have known if they didn't announce it, because to all intents and purposes, it was just the same 'queueing' page we all get when we're trying. However, two minutes after they said everything is back to normal, I got in. By 9:35am, everything was done and dusted.

I can't help feeling I've used up my luck this year, and I'm trying for three others as well now! Argh, it's my birthday today - I shouldn't be obsessing over this but I am, haha!

Happy Birthday! Positive thinking...

...makes no difference unfortunately. What will be will be.

• Upvote 1

I'll try and word this as best as I can....

There's 7 of us trying for tickets on Wednesday, if one person gets through and enters 6 names and successfully gets the tickets, then another person from our group gets through a minute later and tries for 6 of us altering one person obviously it won't let us get duplicate tickets would the one altered still get a ticket or would they have to back and try again?

Hope that makes some sort of sense, there's 7 of us going only 2 have been before and the other 5 dont know what I'm fussing about. It'll be me who's left to do the phoning round on the day and none of them are very organised.... I'm full on stressed already!

There's 7 of us trying for tickets on Wednesday, if one person gets through and enters 6 names and successfully gets the tickets, then another person from our group gets through a minute later and tries for 6 of us altering one person obviously it won't let us get duplicate tickets would the one altered still get a ticket or would they have to back and try again?

Hope that makes some sort of sense, there's 7 of us going only 2 have been before and the other 5 dont know what I'm fussing about. It'll be me who's left to do the phoning round on the day and none of them are very organised.... I'm full on stressed already!

I'd imagine that it would only reject the reg numbers that have already been used, but as I've never been in that situation I can't be 100% sure. It might be better to both try for the same six names and then both go for the last one after you've successfully got through.

Don't fret, if the number has been used already, it won't let you use it again, but the other will be OK

I has an conundrum, our reg is linked to my old email address, to which I have forgotten the password :resent: so do I re-register us both for next Sundays frantic fun and F5ing or get Seetickets to help me - now I do realise what I typed there so go easy on me :D

I has an conundrum, our reg is linked to my old email address, to which I have forgotten the password :resent: so do I re-register us both for next Sundays frantic fun and F5ing or get Seetickets to help me - now I do realise what I typed there so go easy on me :D

Is there not a "Forgot Password?" link on the email login to recover it?

Is there not a "Forgot Password?" link on the email login to recover it?

no, my laptop seems to panic and it wont let me link to the password recover bit, I think I'll just do new, although later when im not hungover, cheers tho :)

I had your problem a year ago. Just re register.

It stops you wondering what to do!

Thank you Fuzzy, I have done now, just waiting for the reg approval :D oh and See got back to me real quick, said I cant change email account, you have to deactivate and then create new....which I have done. Yahoo doesn't like me now, but thats ok, I can take it O.o

Question: does the more people you try for increase the likelihood the system will kick you off at the reg/postcode page? They say you get ten minutes access to the booking page itself but I don't know about the page before that. Is that essentially another queue page, or are you more likely to access the booking page if you get it?

no, my laptop seems to panic and it wont let me link to the password recover bit, I think I'll just do new, although later when im not hungover, cheers tho :)

Can you not just edit your Glasto registration and add a different email address? Not tried myself..so not sure if possible

Edited : note to self, read subsequent posts before replying....the above is not possible....berk

Edited by moheetoes