guypjfreak

I bought a new PC recently, I still have my old laptop which has got me tickets the last two times, do I use my new pc which has better processor and generally quicker or let my superstition get the better of me and stay with old faithful? hmmmm

Bloody ticket karma, it's a swine.

My PC is on a different room this year, I'm worried about that!

• Upvote 1

Is it just me or does this link look live !!!! It says nothing about coach tickets !!

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015-deposits/worthy-farm/850000/

as others have said it doesn't recognise registration numbers at present as it won't have the database link to the booking engine enabled yet.

pretty certain also that the dreaded 'queue' page will also be live but unless enough of us try to open the bboking page and bust the session limit we won't see it displayed....if you could find the url of course you coudl go direct to it....of course it's not a queue at all...it's what is known elsewhere as a 'sorry page' that gets displayed whenever the end server isn't able to offer a session - set up to avoid server overload. the trick thing about see's 'sorry page' is that it has a timer that counts down to simply trying the link to the page above again to see if there is a session availalbe. those who wait for this to happen often (but not always...) wait in vain.

Well my laptop has bloody gone and died on me! Thankfully got 4/5 others in our group but I have been the lucky one the previous two years in main and resale. Hoping I can get it fixed by sunday! Would hate not being able to have a shot and fingers are much too fat for phone/tablet but may have to resort to that!

Think these questions have been asked - but does anyone techie know any answers?

In my head -- it doesn't really matter how powerful your computer/fast your internet is as all the bottlenecks are at the other end.... maybe that's BS...

I'm imagining the whole thing as a giant game of blindfold microsecond frogger, where I've got shoot my reg details past everyone else's and into a microscopic lucky gap - is that anywhere near the right planet?

So how do I get more frogs in the game? Does it help to have more browser windows? Should I use different browsers? Does it matter?

Think t was established (stated) last year multiple windows in same browser can hinder not help.

You could try multiple browsers.

To be honest though, last year I got through on my works lappy with IE through a VPN to work.

Home PC straight out on the internet with three different browsers didn't get a sniff.

Think t was established (stated) last year multiple windows in same browser can hinder not help.

You could try multiple browsers.

To be honest though, last year I got through on my works lappy with IE through a VPN to work.

Home PC straight out on the internet with three different browsers didn't get a sniff.

I have a few windows from different browsers open on the desktop and refresh each in turn... am hoping that I manage to send "more requests" that way - Have no technical knowledge as is probably obvious - maybe it's all a waste of time, and I should just use one window...

Tempted by work VPN, but not sure I'd get away with it...

Bit of a ticket nightmare, 7 of us want to go , only 6 tickets per entry if we are lucky enough to get through !

One of us is trying to get a coach ticket in the hope the rest get tickets on Sunday and then he'll give it up

if we don't get them. A bit of a nightmare really :(

Bit of a ticket nightmare, 7 of us want to go , only 6 tickets per entry if we are lucky enough to get through !

One of us is trying to get a coach ticket in the hope the rest get tickets on Sunday and then he'll give it up

if we don't get them. A bit of a nightmare really :(

Was kalifire offering help with up to 2 places, and would accept help back?

As far as the bookies go it's worth bearing in mind that this time last year William Hill had closed betting on Fleetwood Mac at 1-4 and had both Depeche Mode and Daft Punk at 6-4. So it's probably a better bet that most if not all of those favourites won't be playing. :lol:

• Upvote 1