Other Stage Headliners 2015

Gucci Piggy

I've put them as subbing on the clashfinder but I'm 99% sure that won't happen. I think they're most likely to be third down on other on the friday, giving you plenty of time to get to the Pyramid stage after their set!

you have no idea how relieved i am to hear this, the two main acts i want to see in full over the weekend :))))

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes if Vaccines sub, back in '13 I left during Foals' last track and got to pyramid as arctics were just coming on, so you should be fine

Remember though that Arctics only had 1hr 30, Foo's will have 2hr minimum so you're looking at 30 minutes max I'd say of the Other Stage sub. I doubt The Vaccines will sub it anyway, 3rd down it imo.

Edited by thewayiam

They won't be higher than 3rd down so there's no chance they'll clash with Hot Chip.

I might go back to the tent for more beer when the Courteeners are on. I find it amazing how they manage to fill such huge venues in Manchester. Bands like Puressence and The Chameleons barely broke through yet for some reason The Courteeners seem huge round here. It is just blah blah guitar to me.

I might go back to the tent for more beer when the Courteeners are on. I find it amazing how they manage to fill such huge venues in Manchester. Bands like Puressence and The Chameleons barely broke through yet for some reason The Courteeners seem huge round here. It is just blah blah guitar to me.

They are just shit. They are from my part of town, let alone just from Manchester. Around here they are massive. I seriously don't get it. "Not 19 forever" is their signature tune and it is crap. It is a tune I'd expect to have heard when I was at college by one of the bands who used to play in the talent show nights or "battle of the bands" comps. Dull.

As Dull as the Vaccines? Probably.

I always lumped them in with the likes of Courteeners and the Vaccinemen or whatever those "indie landfill" bands are called, but I did them a disservice. They are better than that.

Hehe, my views on the Vaccines are well known. The courteeners' popularity baffles me, though.