Other Stage Headliners 2015

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very pleased about Catfish moving to other as it appears that I'll be able to see them now! If they were headlining JP, one that's be a poor booking and there'd be poor turnout but they'd almost certainly clash with a band that I prefer,

seems to be a lot off bands etc that everyone is assuming will defo be at glastonbury even though they are not on the line up posters yet.... its getting very near now? keep seeing james, charlatans , courteeners etc.. ???

The person who gave info that James Bay was Friday also gave info that he'd be doing a smaller slot the next day so you should be fine.

Not if that smaller slot is a clash lol which is likely as he'll get a big crowd. Catfish are likely to play a slot higher than on the clash finder at the minute so should be ok, don't mind missing Mary J.

Edited by thewayiam

So Friday other has

Rudimental

The vaccines

Courteeners

Catfish and the bottlemen

Jungle

Charlatans

Can see some people I'm going with being very very happy about that... And enjoying that a lot.

I think apart from the vaccines and maybe the opener i'l be writing off the other stage for the entirety of Friday.

So Friday other has

Rudimental

The vaccines

Courteeners

Jungle

Charlatans

Can see some people I'm going with being very very happy about that... And enjoying that a lot.

I think apart from the vaccines and maybe the opener i'l be writing off the other stage for the entirety of Friday.

I reckon switch The Vaccines and Courteeners and you won't be far off. Pissed off with Rudimental there but as it goes I'd have to miss the bit I'm actually bothered with anyway.

The other stage is my favourite stage at Glastonbury and the fact I'm writing it off for an entire day is a bit depressing.

As much as I fucking hate to admit my friends are gonna drag me to catfish and the bottlemen.. I know it

I reckon switch The Vaccines and Courteeners and you won't be far off. Pissed off with Rudimental there but as it goes I'd have to miss the bit I'm actually bothered with anyway.

I dunno, I think The Vaccines are bigger with Glastonbury's crowd than Courteeners so reckon they'll be above them.

As much as I fucking hate to admit my friends are gonna drag me to catfish and the bottlemen.. I know it

Just don't go...? I don't understand this. Unless you've found yourself a nice girl or something.

Really? It is my least favourite. Lacks character. Could be anywhere

I find myself agreeing with Fuzzy, I've seen some absolutely tremendous sets there, but mostly after dark, it does seem to have a whiff of, ugh, about it normally

So Friday other has

Rudimental
The vaccines
Courteeners
Jungle
Charlatans

Good god that's a bad day for any stage at any festival

I've seen some great acts on other stage over past few years Enter Shikari, Alabama Shakes, Paolo Nutini, The Lumineers, Of Monsters and Men, The Hives. Not looking like I'm gonna catch any/many acts on there this year