Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got there early, just before 6, no flag. Went and sat away a bit, saw the flag go up, was so knackered didn't have any conversation in me and not knowing anybody by face (embarrassed) went away. 7th time I've walked past. Must say it was easier to identify where the group was by the flag. Maybe 8th time lucky.

Edited by whisty

Got there early, just before 6, no flag. Went and sat away a bit, saw the flag go up, was so knackered didn't have any conversation in me and not knowing anybody by face (embarrassed) went away. 7th time I've walked past. Must say it was easier to identify where the group was by the flag. Maybe 8th time lucky.

That's a shame as I would have liked to have met you. Maybe next year - although my wife has said that she'll only go next year if we get campervan tickets. Time will tell.

It was a thing of beauty. Got there at around 6 and left after 1 having learned a great deal about the politics of supporting Aberdeen, Irish baby care, getting suspect packages into Boomtown, what it's like to be kissed by a bloke who needs a shave, something or other about Russia, the Docklands Light Railway and many other things of which I was clearly an expert on.

I can only apologise.

Yes he did! You were clearly more pissed than you looked - that or he didn't fancy talking to you!

I certainly wasn't as pissed as Pinhead was when i bumped into him at around 4pm.

Which is why (I thought) I noticed him not there later on. He was the one I expected to see there but didn't.

HI, it was good to meet those that I actually said hello to. Met Neil and a few early doors and spent most of the time talking to Ian ( chuckles) along with my brother and a friend just outside of the main group just outside the bar tent. I don't remember what time it was but it was getting dark when I realised I'd hit a wall after ditching the cider after about 6 to 8 pints ( can't remember) and going onto Rum and coke, apparently I was pouring rather large measures from my stock into the coke we'd bought from the bar. Thus to say we left and while trying to navigate my way to our tent I tripped on a tent rope near our tent, fell flat on my face, lost my glasses, only to be found at the lost and found up at the farm the next morning and ended up with cuts to my head and a Black eye :) , all in all a good night.

I certainly wasn't as pissed as Pinhead was when i bumped into him at around 4pm.

Which is why (I thought) I noticed him not there later on. He was the one I expected to see there but didn't.

Ha, yeah I remember now saying hello earlier around the Avalon Bar area wasn't it? Was definitely there for the meet later though mate - at one point I accused you too of being russy...... I remember speaking to Pilton Digger, Mr. Zigster, Scot and at least 3-4 others I hadn't met before (but that I can't for the life of me remember the avatar names of - apologies - it might come back to me over the coming days). Think I was there just after 6pm. Was fairly pissed but probably on a level average with most days there. Did go and sit down in the bar for a while talking to about 3 people iirc. Didn't get a name tag off your missus though. Sure I saw you again after the Wailers too (pissed again tho).