Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

Is the plan to stay in 1 place or move on? I think our group will be troughing food first, after setting up on the Wednesday in the CV fields, so I won't be coming in till later, probably 9 or so.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free drinks for red heads at the Cabaret Bar!!!!

I'm up for that, although a lot of it is hidden by *ahem* a shade more akin to "metallic snow", or grey

the snazzy flagpole has just arrived, and it really is rather snazzy.

The efestivals flag is going to look the absolute business :D

Fantastic :D

On the saturday we will see Neil waving it high at the front as he watches Metellica :P

Am I being daft, or is this in bellas field?

Same field (or Is Bella's field the next one along, the one thats sort of inbetwen Circus and Theatre and the Caberet field?

Scott + Neil - would be great to see the two of you at the unofficial Thursday meet. I'd be at the Wednesday meet to shake your hands and buy you a drink if I could, but my coach doesn't get set off until Thursday morning :(

I may make it briefly but I also have to see Kangaroo Moon do 'Isle Of Glass' in the Greenfields who also have Seize The Day. What time are you there from? I may see a bit of Jellies, although there's also the pull of Williams Green and the World Cup - decisions decisions

its going to be like a scene from an old film init im Siblin,no im Siblin etc etc

(Thinks) hmmm, I'll get a tshirt with Siblin's avatar.... mwah hah hah

I'd say this could end up costing me, but luckily im owed a few pints from people I've helped get tickets..

Erm Mr. Siblin.....I've been a red head all my life, except now I'm blond, don't ask :umbrage:. Will you be buying me a drink? Does that count? You'll find me next to the eFests flag. ;)

Erm Mr. Siblin.....I've been a red head all my life, except now I'm blond, don't ask :umbrage:. Will you be buying me a drink? Does that count? You'll find me next to the eFests flag. ;)

Heheh erm.. maybe! turn up and find out ;)

This years eFests flag is looking fabulous folks.....(thanks to the talents of 5c077ie).

Soon come....see you all at the flag. :D (Ridge & Furrow, Cabaret Field Wednesday 6.00 pm)

Always a messy business. :clapping:

x

Edited by Kizzie

Are non-regular posters/newcomers welcome or will we get funny looks? ;P

Everyone's welcome stopwn 1981 :)

It'll be a good night, lots of nattering, good music and.......well yes it does usually degenerate into a mess. :rolleyes:

Just introduce yourself, you can't miss us. There'll be the flag and *hundreds* of eFests tshirts. (*well a few anyway) :D