Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

I'll be really looking forward to this, though my shyness when talking to strangers, particularly in large groups will inevitably, result in me walking past and wondering what might have been ha-ha!

If it's any consolation I'm almost certain I'll end up doing exactly the same :cry:

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm debating what i do to make myself recognisable to those who know me but not necessarily by face. I may be wearing my "siblin" football top

Yes be recognisable, i owe you a couple of scoops and don't want to set off a full Spartacus thing by asking...

I'll be really looking forward to this, though my shyness when talking to strangers, particularly in large groups will inevitably, result in me walking past and wondering what might have been ha-ha!

Same here! I have been saying since I joined that I would come along to one of the meets, still not happened. This year will be different though.

Same here! I have been saying since I joined that I would come along to one of the meets, still not happened. This year will be different though.

i got me and the missus a t-shirt , i keep thinking ppl will be approaching me expectantly when in truth its my 1st Glastonbury let alone my 1st meet and the missus doesn't even know the name of this forum :sarcastic:

Ooh that's very good!!

so it should be, the amount of hassle it's been. :lol:

(and sadly, it's still wrong grrrr ... the print [or the eyelets] are the opposite way around to what I specifically and deliberately specified... and the red is not red it's pink. Ho-hum)

And cos it's now on the previous page, here it is again. You'll probably find me somewhere nearby it.

efests_flag2.jpg

Yeh , I am in the print and one of our branches does these, we got a " flag" printed onto vinyl last year and it returned NOT the colour it should have been but a pale version that could hardly be recognised! Not happy, but it was done for free so couldn't complain. Not sure why the files send don't reflect the darkness of colour when printed. Looks good though.

As another non-regular poster/lurker, I'll endeavour to come and meet some of you lovely people!

That is if I dont get sidetracked with "Ooo...whats that?" and before I know it, I'm halfway across the festival with no idea how I got there.