Sunday Legend

FuzzyDunlop

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen James six times over the past decade or so. An incredible live act. Tim Booth can really hold the audience.

Add to that their incredible back catalog of sing-a-long hits, they'd be great at Glasto.

However, I think they could be much higher up the bill, maybe Pyramid sub or Other headliner? Maybe my bias as I love them.

I'd be glued to my TV for Dolly Parton if she played. Kenny Rogers looked wonderful. His set had such a brilliant mood to it, both with the sort of charm he had between songs, and the music had a great aura about it.

Parton is cut from the same sort of cloth, and has some absolutely belting songs that would go down well.

Every time this thread comes up I always say the same thing, even though we know it will never happen...Slade on the Pyramid Stage on Sunday afternoon. Cum on Feel the Noize!!!!

This would be unbelievably good, I'm sure.

Are the likes of Clapton, Knopfler & Weller not quite old enough for this slot?