Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

I wish I could add something to the reviews of last night but skipping dinner and having one too many JDs I really don't remember much. I'm such an idiot! :(

Oh no! :( Surely you must remember Regine?!

And it was a pleasure to write a review of such a lovely gig. It's that thing where you feel 'I have to tell someone!!'

Really looking forward to the gig in Blackpool now.

So glad I got tickets (even if ended up getting grief off the missus).

Not entirely sure on what to do with the fancy dress/formal. May suit and boot with facepaint or something.

Afterlife is what made me think they would ace the Pyramid headline slot. It was such a gorgeous moment. Had that song in my head for days.

Afterlife is probably my favourite song on the new album. Its an absolute barnstormer, and it should be filling dance floors up and down the country. (It won't of course, that is reserved for shitty Rhianna remixes).

• Upvote 1

Afterlife is probably my favourite song on the new album. Its an absolute barnstormer, and it should be filling dance floors up and down the country. (It won't of course, that is reserved for shitty Rhianna remixes).

haha. come on man, stop being stupid. as much as i love afterlife (it's my fave off the album), it isn't something for the dancefloor. it's the opposite!

Mind my pint ;)

I`ll bring the big purse. Have decided against full highland. Will just be too hot and messy. Picked up a bow tie today ( never thought I`d say that ) in the Burton`s sale £2.50. Classic dog tooth number so it`s that and the suit.

Beyond excited now. Hope your right about the last tune !