Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

I agree with this but I'd like to see them headline a small stage. I think that would work. I just want them there in any capacity to be honest as I have developed a bit of a scary obsession with them.

yeh I'd love to see them on the park with a crowd full of national fans, but I feel they would be stuck on the other stage again if they were to play, and it would get a similar reception to last time...

I mean they werent bad last time, but the crowd was completely dead, and it was really hot and I dunno, it just was a nothing gig really.

yeh I'd love to see them on the park with a crowd full of national fans, but I feel they would be stuck on the other stage again if they were to play, and it would get a similar reception to last time...

I mean they werent bad last time, but the crowd was completely dead, and it was really hot and I dunno, it just was a nothing gig really.

I wasn't there sadly. Wasn't such a huge fan then and I think I was having a great time with my mates so couldn't be arsed leaving. I'm glad my first time with them was one of their own gigs.

But The Park - it would be so bloody lovely. I think you have to know and love the songs to get the atmosphere right and I can totally see how they could bore people who didn't know them. They're a strange one.

Sorry, back to Arcade Fire...

I'm surprised you like the national to be honest, I thought it would be a bit too "music for bed wetters" for your tastes

Music for bed wetters? The National?

I'm surprised you're surprised. I think I love about them all the things I love about Nick Cave (the lyrics, the amazing voice, the heartbreaking slow numbers, the noisy intense ones)>

Sorry FloorFiller! I love Arcade Fire too, obviously :)

For the record I, and most of the people I was with, fell asleep if that helps...

For the record I, and most of the people I was with, fell asleep if that helps...

I took my mate along with me saying you have to see these as they are ace...

I was really embarrassed by how dull it was. And matt berninger (lead singer) was behaving like a complete and utter cock. He really puts me off the band a bit I must say..

I took my mate along with me saying you have to see these as they are ace...

I was really embarrassed by how dull it was. And matt berninger (lead singer) was behaving like a complete and utter cock. He really puts me off the band a bit I must say..

I don't think any of my friends would like them, so I doubt I'd even try that. It's weird, no one seems to like them but then you get to a venue like Ally Pally and it's sold out for two nights so someone obviously does...

I like Matt Berninger (and thanks, I know he is the lead singer :P)

I don't think any of my friends would like them, so I doubt I'd even try that. It's weird, no one seems to like them but then you get to a venue like Ally Pally and it's sold out for two nights so someone obviously does...

I like Matt Berninger (and thanks, I know he is the lead singer :P)

I was replying to Homer not you dummy! I know you know that helmets name!

Edited by russycarps

Wouldn't mind an update tomorrow morning on the order of play at tonight's show if anyone is moseying along...

The barrowlanss tweeted this earlier: "@TheBarrowlands: The Reflektors times inbound...

Doors 7:00pm

The Reflektors 8:30pm - 9:45pm

DJ Set 9:45pm till 11:00pm

I'd be there early if I was you ;)"