Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

Just watching their reading headline set again.

What a show that was!!

Watched it again over the weekend too. That was the day I fell in love with Regine.....

I'm going to take my opportunity at the Roundhouse tomorrow to tell her so. I hope Win understands!

:giverose: ---> :kissing: ---> :girlinlove:

Edited to add spoiler tag just in case Win logs in today and bans me from the gig! ;)

Edited by Morse Code

Arcade Festival Watch Update

Arcade Fire, Volbeat, and Seeed are among the first acts to be announced for Hurricane Festival an annual event for around 50,000 which takes place in Scheeßel, Lower Saxony, Germany which takes place from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd June 2013.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/13/131111b.shtml

So still in Europe the weekend before! \\o//

Watched it again over the weekend too. That was the day I fell in love with Regine.....

I'm going to take my opportunity at the Roundhouse tomorrow to tell her so. I hope Win understands!

:giverose: ---> :kissing: ---> :girlinlove:

Edited to add spoiler tag just in case Win logs in today and bans me from the gig! ;)

Good call! ;)

The Roundhouse twitter has been saying that they have an on-stage time of 8:30, but to not get there too late because it could change..

Edit: Apparently they will also have people there to help if you didn't get dressed up enough, so I'm thinking facepaint or masks or something?

Edited by evilduck

Roundhouse site says their on at 8.30, and dress code is not strictly enforced (which is lucky as going tomorrow straight from work so will only be in trousers and shirt...which I hope is formal enough!)

The Roundhouse twitter has been saying that they have an on-stage time of 8:30, but to not get there too late because it could change..

Edit: Apparently they will also have people there to help if you didn't get dressed up enough, so I'm thinking facepaint or masks or something?

Cheers guys! Very helpful. I've gone down the formal route rather than the fancy dress route so I hope they don't force me to put clown make-up on.

i know a lot of people were getting sick of it but i was sad to see that they'd stopped using Wake Up as their final song in some of their 2011 shows and replaced it with Sprawl II. Sprawl II is a fantastic song (glad they're playing it on these dates) but man, you just can't beat Wake Up as a closer

I guess we'll just have to adjust! :P

I'm a bit jealous of you lot going to see them this evening :(