Resale 2017 - How many going back in

Joshuwarr

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have 34 bought and paid for none back in need 5 more

I am surprised about the amount of returns, if the 14% is correct across all ticket sales then that's a fuck load of tickets in the resale. should have also said if they are coach tickets or general re sale, then you would get an idea of which sale would be more fruitful

10 hours ago, Smeble said:

Are some more deserving than others?

Yeah I'd say so.. People who try harder for tickets. Those who really want to go compared to those who forget to pay their balance from the resale. In some cases there may be circumstances but not in all cases. I've also heard people talking about arranging spread sheets for their friends and not actually get a ticket themselves. I'm saying I hope the people who really want to be there get a ticket 

43 minutes ago, adamg1602 said:

Yeah I'd say so.. People who try harder for tickets. Those who really want to go compared to those who forget to pay their balance from the resale. In some cases there may be circumstances but not in all cases. I've also heard people talking about arranging spread sheets for their friends and not actually get a ticket themselves. I'm saying I hope the people who really want to be there get a ticket 

Other than hoping people who really want to go get tickets I can't disagree more, everyone deserves an equal chance, nobody deserves anything more than anyone else.

4 reserved, 0 going back, need another 4 or 5 for family and friends!  

my feeling is this year will be a blood bath.  Last year if I recall the reaction to the announced headliners were a bit "meh".  I think the announcements Radiohead and Foo Fighters alone, which might not be my personal pick but will have played well to the general public, will mean a relatively small number will get returned to the pot.  Expect carnage!

Black_friday_shopp_3510993a.jpg