Resale 2017 - How many going back in

Joshuwarr

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mr.Tease said:

What the heck?! How is it possible to know so many people?!

I'm getting nervous sweats just thinking about the organisational nightmare of trying for 36 tickets and getting all the registration and post codes together and deciding who's buying what.

edit: also forgot to do mine - 7, 2

Edited by FrancisH

11 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

42 paid  

2 going back.

Need 6...

That's 50 people! How do these giant groupings form?! is their mass so great that surrounding individual festival goers and pairs start orbiting around their periphery? Does your group have an event horizon? 

I think the numbers here are quite encouraging for hopes in the resale - if anything I'd expect the peeps on these boards to be less likely to return tickets or forget to pay the balance (obvs there's a few) because clearly we're the dedicatederati. I'd say we can up the 10-15% returns across the rest of slightly-more-indifferent masses to perhaps 20-25% back in the pot? Giving a pool of maybe 25,000 tickets in the resale?

1 hour ago, Mr.Tease said:

That's 50 people! How do these giant groupings form?! is their mass so great that surrounding individual festival goers and pairs start orbiting around their periphery? Does your group have an event horizon? 

Ten of those are family the rest are my mates otherwise known as old sons lol and my sons mates otherwise known as a bunch of lovely young sons lol.. We all help everyone and I mean everyone has to be on line those that aren't have to have a good reason.. If you get a ticket and pull out cos you don't like the line-up or weather then if you want to go the next year your at the bottom of the list. 

We have just a few tickets to get but I'm expecting at least 30 people on line for resale.. 

Everyone trusts everyone with money's any tickets brought are paid within a day or two.. 

Basically we just organised old son.. 

I hope that answers your question. G

22 minutes ago, billum said:

I think the numbers here are quite encouraging for hopes in the resale - if anything I'd expect the peeps on these boards to be less likely to return tickets or forget to pay the balance (obvs there's a few) because clearly we're the dedicatederati. I'd say we can up the 10-15% returns across the rest of slightly-more-indifferent masses to perhaps 20-25% back in the pot? Giving a pool of maybe 25,000 tickets in the resale?

That would be my thinking. But I think 25% figure is way too high. anything near 20% i'd be fairly happy.

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

OK, could people please stop posting these enormous ticket numbers?

@Mr.Tease is going to have a frickin' stroke!

:o

Ben

2 hours ago, Mr.Tease said:

71?!?!?! Good grief!

Its gone from a family affair to a rather large convoy. We have quite the ticket system / preparation for ticket day.