Who's playing which day 2017

the wonderwhy

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Tbf it's also still possible that Justice can sub the Other stage, nothing says they have to be on WH headliner does it?

No but the lack of likely WH headliners on the poster and the fact it'd be stupid to not have them play in the dark means they most likely will be. The only reason anyone is suggesting Other is because of Neil's info, which is most likely just inaccurate/has changed.

On 12/04/2017 at 1:08 AM, FloorFiller said:

Willing to miss The xx for Anderson Paak I reckon, although that risks giving up that prime space front and centre. Fucking Fridays man - it can't be a coincidence that they're always a shitshow of clashes.

Urgh.  That's annoying.  Anderson Paak are in my top 5 acts I want to see.  The xx are number 2.

8 minutes ago, uscore said:

One of my favourite evenings of all time was Glastonbury 2003 Flaming Lips into Radiohead. They aren't going to make us choose between these bands this time are they?

I am clinging to some deluded belief that they wouldn't because Radiohead would want to see them (flaming lips). Not sure where this is coming from, and don't want to scrutinise it too much... only other thing worth clinging to is flaming lips are in Bristol so if they do clash i will watch then there

14 hours ago, defrio29 said:

@eFestivals Neil, any reason why the Sunday pyramid slot on the lineup page is not in order? All the others seems to be in order? Surely, Black Dyke Band is not playing above Gibb or Chic :lol: (Would like to know who you reckon is playing earlier between Gibb or Chic - Sorry if I'm adding more work for you to do)

and while you're at it, but the Elbow 'SR' for Friday, the only day it could happen (will happen)

Edited by tevaburger

18 hours ago, defrio29 said:

@eFestivals Neil, any reason why the Sunday pyramid slot on the lineup page is not in order? All the others seems to be in order? Surely, Black Dyke Band is not playing above Gibb or Chic :lol: (Would like to know who you reckon is playing earlier between Gibb or Chic - Sorry if I'm adding more work for you to do)

it's in running order at the top, but then it's in alphabetical order where we don't know what the running order is.

There's no other way to do it at this moment in time, other than guessing.

6 hours ago, defrio29 said:

So as of right now, we're looking like having these clashes:

Radiohead vs ATCQ vs Flaming Lips

The xx vs .Paak

The National vs Solange

and we don't have a good option yet against Ed/BBK on Sunday night :unsure:

It's more likely it'll be the National vs the Avalanches due to the difference in headliner set times between the Pyramid and WH 

7 hours ago, defrio29 said:

So as of right now, we're looking like having these clashes:

Radiohead vs ATCQ vs Flaming Lips

The xx vs .Paak

The National vs Solange

and we don't have a good option yet against Ed/BBK on Sunday night :unsure:

Il be at metronomy they're headlining john peel I think that night