announcement

eFestivals

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Grimshaw is giving away tickets tomorrow on Radio 1 Breakfast.

Wonder if there are any implications for the lineup announcement time - if he's talking about Glasto a lot tomorrow does that perhaps mean lineup will be out before his show?

This is making me think even more it's going to be at 7:30/8am tomorrow. If it isn't tonight, and is Tuesday as we have been told by Emily, I'm sure it won't be when his show starts at half 6, but at prime travelling time. Then it'll be followed up with the Lauren Laverne interview on 6music.

Extremely excited.

Hot Chip, Mothership and FlyLo for WH. Caribou subbing Friday and FKA Twigs subbing Sunday.

Hope lineup comes out in the morning. Would be nice to be woken up by the tweet notification like when The Whellers were announced (but without the disappointment). Working 2-8 so if it's evening I won't be best pleased with those cheeky Eavii.

Had maccabees in a secret set last year on the saturday I believe, was pretty rammed though. Worth walking past around lunchtime and looking out for the chalkboards.

Had a big sign out the front letting you know, think they and Radio 1 tweeted it too.

That was Bombay Bicycle Club. Maccabees didn't play...

This is making me think even more it's going to be at 7:30/8am tomorrow. If it isn't tonight, and is Tuesday as we have been told by Emily, I'm sure it won't be when his show starts at half 6, but at prime travelling time. Then it'll be followed up with the Lauren Laverne interview on 6music.

Extremely excited.

It's defo possible. The interview is perfect timing for Emily to talk about some of the acts they've booked etc from the announcement. Then it gets early morning attention and then midday attention.

It's defo possible. The interview is perfect timing for Emily to talk about some of the acts they've booked etc from the announcement. Then it gets early morning attention and then midday attention.

Is it too optimisitic to think it'll be released at 7pm tonight? Giving them all day tomorrow to discuss it?

8-8:15am is my making lunch for the day/making sure I'm ready to leave the house time.

I will be making said lunch tonight and getting up earlier to maximise line up browsing time. If it isn't out by the time I leave the house, I'm avoiding the internet until I get home. I feel a daytime release incoming.

Although a surprise quiet posting tonight at about 8 or 10 pm would be lovely.