announcement

eFestivals

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would still classify Flying Lotus' shows as a big party right there along with Hot Chip and George Clinton, no particular reason to distinguish it as a separate thing. I'm thinking it will be FKA Twigs Congregata show that she just did a few of in New York - 'Accompanied by 10 dancers wearing costumes by Alexander McQueen, not only will this sound like the future, it’ll look like it, too.'

West Holts commented on their own Facebook post:

Spectacular as in spectacle - performances that go way beyond just the music and we're talking about the top two acts on each night...

gotta mean Caribou subbing Hot Chip! fingers crossed....

FKA Twigs.....headlining West Holts? Not sure I see that to be honest, certainly not this year.

I don't think it's an act that's been announced yet. Mothership and Hot Chip are down, think we're missing the Sunday headliner still from the released acts.

If it's FKA TWIGS i'l be gutted as i'l have to miss her for the chems :(

In today's Controversial Post of the Day, am I alone in not quite 'getting' FKA twigs? I like the idea of her record, style, production etc., but despite quite a lot of trying I just don't find her very...interesting.

I read reviews of her terrific live performances etc., but so far only see her as a little bit boring...

:ninja:

Ben