New Map

Dave_c

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Don’t see the bar next to Strummerville either, wasn’t a big bar, more just a counter at the entrance to the woods across from the long drops. 

IMG_1323.thumb.png.f333820db8d48a0a5ecb86cfc04d9f57.png

I wonder if there’s been cutbacks on the amount of bars?

I think the toilets will be as usual or more, just on this map version it's only showing ones with drinking water also available. Hence ones like behind west holts not showing atm as there's no standpipe there but a wash hands sink

2 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

We 100% sure it won't be a stage this year? I'm sure I saw Mdou Moctar listing Williams Green on his tour dates somewhere

im not sure but car henge is still there and there is still a little stage where that car henge stage was so I cant see there being any room for much else

43 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

im not sure but car henge is still there and there is still a little stage where that car henge stage was so I cant see there being any room for much else

There is a blue dot next to Williams Green on the new map, last year no dot. I'm hoping that means a proper stage this year of some sort.

1 hour ago, broken monkey said:

Comparing with the aerial shot, most updates just seem to be more accurately reflecting what was actually there last year.

Which aerial view you looking at? There's significant changes on the map for sure.

1 minute ago, Smozmorris said:

Looks like I'm moving a bit as usually come off coach, though gate A then just camp opposite the lock up..love the spot as so easy on Monday. Now the cycle camping are taking over😢

pretty sure thats always there just not labelled on 2023 one 

3 minutes ago, Smozmorris said:

Looks like I'm moving a bit as usually come off coach, though gate A then just camp opposite the lock up..love the spot as so easy on Monday. Now the cycle camping are taking over😢

Same we normally camp by there.

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

pretty sure thats always there just not labelled on 2023 one 

No it was in the greyed out field by wicket I think 

Hopefully it's wrong and will be updated on later versions of map. If not then maybe we just camp where the cycle camping was the last few years. It's not much of a move I know but.... I felt secure there.

4 hours ago, Tony Zografos please said:

Can anyone who used to camp in Pylons prior to 2023 let me know what they did last year or are planning on doing this year? I was unlucky getting tickets for 2023 but have camped at pylons every year since 2016. I guess a lot of fellow coach people may be the same!

After many happy years in Pylon we moved to the remaining section of Rivermead last year. Would definitely camp there again but would be a bit concerned in a wet year as it must be one of the lowest camping areas on the site.

• Like 1

The area where the Rabbit Hole was now has 2 blue dots. Wishing Well and the new Scissors? Will the Wishing Well have a back area like Funkingham Palace or just be like the Rabbit Hole bar as 2 areas in 1 on this new map now.

10 hours ago, Smozmorris said:

Hopefully it's wrong and will be updated on later versions of map. If not then maybe we just camp where the cycle camping was the last few years. It's not much of a move I know but.... I felt secure there.

That was taken over by hospitality last year so don't think they are available for camping