West Holts 2024

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

Justice on the Sunday, that will do nicely.

It will, but a shame they clash with the national as I want to see both. I'll likely go for justice for the absolute party it will be but I will be a little sad to miss out on the national. 

Superb lineup.

Sugababes and Frank Turner both playing so early on Friday does make me wonder whether there's something on the Pyramid they want to pull people away from a la Courteeners & Laura Mvula opposite Foo Fighters last year

56 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Superb lineup.

Sugababes and Frank Turner both playing so early on Friday does make me wonder whether there's something on the Pyramid they want to pull people away from a la Courteeners & Laura Mvula opposite Foo Fighters last year

Iam hoping for Stevie nicks churnups slot ....I haven't checked any dates so don't know if it's even possible or whether she's an exclusive somewhere else 🤣

6 hours ago, wro_lap said:

Superb lineup.

I agree there could be a surprise. 

Actually can’t believe Sugababes are 4th, after the crowd TLC pulled with their one song the Babes and their full arsenal of bangers will pack the place out. 

5 hours ago, gazzared said:

Iam hoping for Stevie nicks churnups slot ....I haven't checked any dates so don't know if it's even possible or whether she's an exclusive somewhere else 🤣

Not beyond the realms of possibility. She's got a bunch of US tour dates until 21st June, then she's in Dublin on 3rd July. Also headlining BST later that month.

So active, playing festivals, and in the right part of the world at just about the right time...

Edited by kalifire
  • Thanks 1