NO FRED AGAIN

shuttlep

1 hour ago, FloopFiller said:

He won’t be doing a live set like last year, but really wouldn’t surprise me to see him turn to do a DJ set or two somewhere in some capacity, most likely in an unannounced slot. 

If anything theres a good chance he could pop up for Romy's set in the woodsies. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

So what. Who cares.

If you don’t care about a topic, don’t enter it.

I think that he might pop up unannounced somewhere like the temple. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Someone who works closely with him told me he was playing this year. 

Oh really?

It wouldn’t surprise me if he shows up at someone else’s set, 1000% one of his friends will be playing, he also has songs with Mike skinner and Romy and has multiple times said how Glastonbury is his favourite, so if he’s available that doesn’t surprise me at all 🤩

I would be so excited if he plays a random DJ set somewhere.  Definitely seems possible.  Hopefully either somewhere that can handle it properly like Levels or with good crowd control like the Temple where it can't get overcrowded and you are either there for it or you haven't got a hope of getting in.

I've said before but I think if he maintains the trajectory after Reading/Leeds with a big album then next time he is back at Glasto will be headlining. 

3 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

I would be so excited if he plays a random DJ set somewhere.  Definitely seems possible.  Hopefully either somewhere that can handle it properly like Levels or with good crowd control like the Temple where it can't get overcrowded and you are either there for it or you haven't got a hope of getting in.

I've said before but I think if he maintains the trajectory after Reading/Leeds with a big album then next time he is back at Glasto will be headlining. 

There's no way Levels would be safe - it was completely rammed for much small names this year!

Nobody would suggest to put a Reading/Leeds band headliner on say Park - but because he's a dj people think these kind of sets on Levels etc would be ok

It needs to be something can be closed off, or super late at night and lowkey

Temple was a crush scenario last year, I was right up in it and it was really quite scary. They need to make sure its not leaked to everyone again - his second set wasn't and seemed to go alright in Platform 23 i think it was

Realistic only way theres a larger set (Levels, Arcadia, IICON etc size venues) is like Four Tet b2b Floating Points on Arcadia and then he jumps on or something unannounced