Food Traders 2024.

Chimps

3 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

I did.  He's replied asking what has happened so I've told him it's a guess that they didn't get a pitch approved, and that I expect an ode to be written and debuted on Friday in Left Field.

I will be there.

• Like 1

Reluctantly, i will take on the job of Pudding chaser, and will comb the site on monday and tuesday ahead of gate opening to find out what other goodies could potentially be at least a part replacement for the Crumble Shack. They'd best bring their A game though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, balti-pie said:

Reluctantly, i will take on the job of Pudding chaser, and will comb the site on monday and tuesday ahead of gate opening to find out what other goodies could potentially be at least a part replacement for the Crumble Shack. They'd best bring their A game though. 

This is above and beyond.

God Speed @balti-pie🙏

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

I am happy to join you on such a quest

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, tarw said:

Maybe we could go for a crumble crawl after the meet up on Monday?

Not sure I'd remember where the Crumble stalls were after the meet up 😆

54 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

...and with that a plucky band was formed, to take on their bold and noble quest.

All our hopes and prayers are with you 🙏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, balti-pie said:

Bare in mind loads of food stalls dont open untll the wednesday. Hell ive seen them still putting their signs up wednesday morning sometimes 😄 May have to go around asking what each place actually sells 😄 

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

...and with that a plucky band was formed, to take on their bold and noble quest.

All our hopes and prayers are with you 🙏

image-asset.jpeg

• Like 1

Poutine, Bayou, Duck Truck would leave me happy.

The crumpet place was a great 11pm snack on the way to SEC.

Raclette would be nice but after no show last year, not holding out too much.

Mexican Seoul is also good, usually not too busy as it's in that odd middle ground area by BBC Introducing.

Raging. 
That crumble was perfect to wash down a poutine. 
Went on the way to QOTSA and went back again for second crumble helpings after them on the Sunday last year. 

51 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

Raging. 
That crumble was perfect to wash down a poutine. 
Went on the way to QOTSA and went back again for second crumble helpings after them on the Sunday last year. 

You Sir are a legend. I only did one crumble and one QOTSA on Sunday. I feel silly now.

Edited by moogster
Misgendering issue

Fully expecting down votes here but... After hearing all the hype ( including a sales pitch from billy brag) I had a crumble shack crumble and thought it was mediocre. 

No idea what the fuss is about. And I do love a crumble.