Worthy View, Sticklinch, Tipis and campervans 1st Dec 12.00

sedra

21 minutes ago, Tom_12 said:

It was weird, got through to the main selection page from the queue but none of the buttons were working, then when they did it didn’t recognise the events, eventually after a few refreshes it worked, almost like they were rushing it out!

Sorry for the double post, got this too. No links, then inactive links, then eventually the booking page. Very scary stuff. 

2 minutes ago, SK1992 said:

Does anybody know if it is straightforward to add a Sticklinch car park pass at another time? Didn't realise it was there listed to add at the same time as the accommodation purchase. When I go back to try and buy it now, it doesn't let me buy without adding accommodation on a new booking.

Yeah they available throughout the year usually. Back in 2019 you could just buy one when you turned up at the carpark as well but not stayed there since that year 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sinhala said:

Bots and scalpers have even got their greedy mitts on the accommodation sale now. What chance have I got with just one laptop ! 

I got through on one pc

33 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

And we're back in the Tipi field foe another year!

Just got our tipi village tent for the first time. Very exciting!

Would you please be able to provide any tips for the tipi village.

Some of us are coming by coach and some by car, is there a shuttle from the coach point? Or is there a better gate to come through if coming by car?

How much space do you get in the tipi?

Worth arriving early at all for better spot?

Anything else I should know?

Thanks so much in advance!

3 minutes ago, august1 said:

this sold a lot quicker than last year

Don't know for sure, but I suspect that last years accommodation sale was heavily throttled due to the widespread payment issues in the main sale a few weeks before.

2 minutes ago, Mr Cake said:

Just got straight back in campervan east now available 

Not once you enter the details, you get a "Sorry, we were not able to allocate the tickets you requested. Please change your selections." message, still worth trying for a bit, in the past they have come and gone a bit even after these messages.