All Points East 2024

stanh

57 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

Perhaps Andre 3000 for the Loyle Carner day judging by his insta story 

I wouldn't expect that big of an addition on the Loyle Carner day honestly. It seems to have sold fairly well.

18 minutes ago, gfa said:

I wouldn't expect that big of an addition on the Loyle Carner day honestly. It seems to have sold fairly well.

Tooting a few tunes on the flute I'm not sure he's such a big draw. Take a look at the Loyle Carner instagram story, it may be an illustration of someone really recognisable and I'm well off 😄 

14 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

Tooting a few tunes on the flute I'm not sure he's such a big draw. Take a look at the Loyle Carner instagram story, it may be an illustration of someone really recognisable and I'm well off 😄 

That’s 100% him. 

43 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

The flute comment did make me wonder but thought I'd be well off as well 😄 but no, his story is literally the album cover so not very cryptic... Andre 3000 on the way then! 

andre-3000-flute.webp

unnamed.jpg

Edited by AAlex
  • Like 1

Andre 3000 and Sampha announced this Afternoon to headline 'We Out Here' in Dorset same weekend so he's 100% playing, hopefully will be a full set and not just the flute 😄 but the way he's put the story up makes me wonder if he's just agreed to play his flute album as a one off given he's already in the UK(?). would be a pretty big booking for third down under Nas if it's a full set. 

Was hoping Sampha or Tom Misch might get added given their collabs with Loyle.

20 minutes ago, AAlex said:

Andre 3000 and Sampha announced this Afternoon to headline 'We Out Here' in Dorset same weekend so he's 100% playing, hopefully will be a full set and not just the flute 😄 but the way he's put the story up makes me wonder if he's just agreed to play his flute album as a one off given he's already in the UK(?). would be a pretty big booking for third down under Nas if it's a full set. 

Was hoping Sampha or Tom Misch might get added given their collabs with Loyle.

I understand his whole tour is JUST the flute stuff

5 hours ago, DarthSaul said:

Didn't see this haha

28 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Looks like festaff have accidentally leaked the field day line up. 

https://www.festaff.co.uk/festival-info/all-points-east

IMG_4490.jpeg

This came out yesterday lol